Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

Posted 05-03-2019 at 06:55 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

Quote:
Search for a video of a girl masturbating. You have as long as she has to cum, but: You can only use either your pinky finger to "stroke" or a vibe on slow.
If you don't manage you're clearly not horny enough and have to add as much days to your denial as the video was long.
This would be my final chance to orgasm before a 30-day denial so the pressure was on. After only having one single orgasm since my year-long denial I was pretty desperate and actually finding the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

A legal name change and working on our mental health

Posted 05-02-2019 at 03:55 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Yesterday, I finally got to file my petition for name change at the court house.

Gone are the days of "Michael" now are the days of "Taylor" 😸😸 I would've gone with "Amanda" but I wanted a name that was strongly feminine but still technically gender neutral. Because fuck ya gender norms I'm so done with them. I'mma live in my strongly feminine gender ambiguity. Am I a "Butch girl"? am I a "feminine boy"? The world may never...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent.