Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > katien

Rate this Entry

Two hours being a dog

Posted 01-17-2022 at 11:05 AM by katien

Original version (in Spanish) below.

TWO HOURS BEING A DOG
I pulled my "toy" bag out from under the bed and grabbed the dog mask and tail plug to spend the next few hours being a doggy in the privacy of my own home. I also took out a dog bone that I have, and the feeder and I already went to get naked (honestly, at the time, I didn't feel like putting on a harness).

I have to say that where I live, it is currently very cold and I avoid turning on the heating as much as I can, since it is electric and electricity bills in Spain have skyrocketed. So I threw a couple of blankets on the floor and went into the kitchen and put some cereal in the trough. I went back to the room and undressed.

Anal for me is a limit. It's not a "I don't like it" because I'm not willing to go through anal every time someone wants to punish me for something. Also, when anal tasks are sent, for me, they are usually excessive. Few people have been able to play with that part of me, because it is not something that really hurts me to please, unless I know the person in an almost excessive way and whatever I am going to do with my ass, do it with real care . So everything, there is the tail-shaped plug for when I have to become a dog. Being in the privacy of my home, without any external pressure at that time, I can put it on and even enjoy it in a certain way, more for a psychological reason than for a physical factor. I took the lubricant and put a little on my fingers to first open up my ass a bit by first inserting a finger and then a second. I picked up the lube again and poured it directly into the plug, before carefully shoving it up my ass. After several attempts, little by little and carefully I managed to insert the plug without any pain, just keeping that sensation of a plugged ass that makes so many people horny. I went to wash my hands, being careful not to make too much noise so as not to wake anyone in the house, and went back to the bedroom to put on the dog mask.

I put on the mask looking at myself in the mirror and as soon as I was fine, I got down on all fours on the floor. I took several walks around the room, I ate a few of the cereals that I had put in the feeder while I moved my ass like a happy puppy that I was and I launched myself for the bone, which I was nibbling for a long time on all fours on the bed , like bad dogs, so it was time to take advantage of the fact that I would have to be like this for several hours, to fulfill a couple of "PM Dares" from "BAD DOG" that I had pending to do. I put the timer on the phone and walked on all fours to the corner of my bedroom door where I half sat on my knees on my feet to let the full hour I had of one of the PM Dares pass. I assume that I will remove or change that PM Dare. An hour looking at a corner of the wall, without being able to do anything, is a long time and it is highly boring. Also, it doesn't have the thrill of a corner time with a difficult stress posture to maintain, it's just hanging out in the corner getting bored. However, it made me feel deeply humiliated. Being there on the corner for so long, with my dog ​​mask and the plug up my ass, just because someone bored at home, felt like sending me a private message through GetDare, asking me to do it, made me feel like a kind of puppet in the hands of any, deeply humiliated. Even thinking about it made my cock start to want to get fat inside the holytrainer chastity cage I'm wearing. The sensation of the ring digging into my balls and of the cock not being able to get fat enough because of the cage itself made me put my hands on the ring, causing me to remember that it would add another 15 minutes to my chastity and put me on edge. hornier still. What's more, 2 times I had to reposition the cage while I was there, which is another half hour.

When the full hour of BAD DOG was over, I came out of the corner, looked at the time and saw that I had about half an hour left to complete the 2 hours being a doggie. I went back to the trough, ate a few more cereals and climbed back on the bed to continue nibbling on the bone. When I got tired of chewing on the bone, I took some photos that I had to take and I got down on the ground to self-humor by circling, like the silly puppies that circle above them to try to catch their tail.

After 2 hours, with a few minutes to spare, I proceeded to get up from the ground, take off my mask and take off the dog tail-type plug I was wearing. I went to wash him in the bathroom, collected everything and was done for the day.

I still have 4 more hours of doggy. Although it must be recognized that being a dog is much more entertaining when you have a master in person who plays with you. But it was a good experience in terms of humiliation.

__________________________________________________ ____

DOS HORAS SIENDO UN PERRETE

Saqué mi maleta de "juguetes" de debajo de la cama y cogí la máscara de perro y el plug que hace de cola, para pasar las próximas horas siendo un perrete en la privacidad de mi casa. También saqué un hueso para perros que tengo, y el comedero y ya pasé a desnudarme (sinceramente, en ese momento, no me apetecía ponerme en arnés).

Tengo que decir que donde yo vivo, actualmente hace muchísimo frío y que evito poner la calefacción tanto como puedo, ya que es eléctrica y las facturas de la luz en España, se han disparado al abismo. Así que tiré un par de mantas por el suelo, fui a la cocina y eché unos cereales al comedero. Volví a la habitación y me desnudé.

El anal para mí es un límite. No es un "no me gusta" porque no estoy dispuesto a pasar por algo anal cada vez que alguien desee castigarme por algo. Además, cuando se mandan tareas anales, para mí, suelen ser excesivas. Pocas personas han podido jugar con esa parte de mí, porque no es algo que realmente me duela agradar, al no ser que conozca de manera casi excesiva a la persona y lo que sea que vaya a hacer con mi culo, lo haga con verdadero cuidado. Así todo, está el plug con forma de cola para cuando tengo que convertirme en un perrete. Estando en la privacidad de mi casa, sin ninguna presión externa en ese momento, puedo ponermelo e incluso en cierta manera disfrutarlo, más por un psicológico, que por un factor físico. Cogí el lubricante y me eche un poco en los dedos para primero abrirme un poco el culo metiéndome primero un dedo y luego un segundo. Volví a coger el lubricante y lo eché directamente en el plug, antes de metermelo con cuidado por el culo. Después de varios intentos, poco a poco y con cuidado conseguí meterme el plug sin ningún tipo de dolor, solo manteniendo esa sensación de culo taponado que a tanta gente le pone cachonda. Fui a lavarme las manos, con cuidado de no hacer mucho ruido para no despertar a nadie en casa y volví a la habitación a ponerme la máscara de perro.

Me coloqué la máscara mirándome al espejo y en cuanto estaba bien, me puse a cuatro patas en el suelo. Di varios paseos por la habitación, comí unos pocos de los cereales que me había echado en el comedero mientras movía el culo como perrito contento que estaba y me lancé a por el hueso, que estuve mordisqueando un buen rato a cuatro patas encima de la cama, como los perros malos, así que tocaba aprovechar que tendría que estar varias horas así, para cumplir con un par de "PM Dares" de "BAD DOG" que tenía pendientes de hacer. Puse el temporizador en el móvil y fui caminando a 4 patas hasta la esquina de la puerta de mi habitación donde me puse de rodillas medio sentado en mis pies a dejar pasar la hora completa que tenía de uno de los PM Dares. Tengo por sentado que quitaré o cambiaré ese PM Dare. Una hora mirando una esquina de la pared, sin poder hacer nada, es mucho tiempo y es algo altamente aburrido. Además, tampoco tiene la emoción de un tiempo de esquina con una postura de estrés complicada de mantener, es simplemente pasar el tiempo en la esquina aburriendote. Eso sí, me hizo sentirme profundamente humillado. Estar ahí en la esquina durante tanto tiempo, con mi máscara de perro y el plug metido en el culo, solo porque alguien aburrido en su casa, le apeteció enviarme un mensaje privado a través de GetDare, solicitándome que lo haga, me hizo sentirme una especie de marioneta en manos de cualquier, profundamente humillado. Incluso pensar en ello hizo que mi polla comenzase a querer engordar metida en la jaula de castidad tipo holytrainer que llevo puesta. La sensación del aro clavándose en mis huevos y de la polla siendo incapaz de engordar lo suficiente por culpa de la propia jaula, me hizo llevarme las manos al aro, lo que provocó que recordase que eso agregaría 15 minutos más a mi castidad y me puso más cachondo todavía. Es más, 2 veces me tuve que recolocar la jaula mientras estaba ahí, lo cual es media hora más.

Cuando acabe la hora completa de BAD DOG, salí de la esquina, miré la hora y comprobé que me quedaba como media hora para cumplir las 2 horas siendo un perrete. Volví al comedero, comí otros pocos de cereales y volví a subirme encima de la cama a seguir mordisqueando el hueso. Cuando me cansé de mordisquear el hueso, me hice unas fotos que debía hacer y me puse en el suelo a autohumillarme dando vueltas sobre mi mismo, como los cachorros tontos que dan vueltas sobre ellos para intentar cazar su cola.

Pasadas las 2 horas, con algún minuto de más, procedí a levantarme del suelo, quitarme la máscara y a sacarme el plug tipo cola de perrete que llevaba. Fui a lavarlo al baño, recogí todo y acabé por ese día.

Aún me quedan 4 horas más de perrete. Aunque hay que reconocer que lo de ser un perrete es mucho más entretenido cuando tienes un amo de forma presencial que juegue contigo. Pero fue una buena experiencia en cuanto a humillación.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 287 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments