Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day -17: Basic Rules

Posted 08-04-2013 at 04:59 PM by JTN2010

So in regard to my previous post with my idea for a semester of dares I thought I'd come up with a rough draft of rules.

Rules:
1. At least one dare a day (Days begin and end at 4AM)
2. 1 or 2 exemptions after the fact per month (exact number to be decided)
3. Any number of exemptions before the fact (typically to be used for exams or out of town).
4. Can have as many ongoing dares as desired but I can choose to end any ongoing ones to start a new one once I have 3 going simultaneously. (Also conflicting dares can be handled as desired)
5. Any long-term dares cap at a month (unless I choose otherwise of course).
6. Dares can be modified or completely ignored if they are outside my limits or go too far; but if ignored obviously should be replaced.
7. If the dare requires items I don't have (and many likely will early on) I'll put the dare in a queue until I can get the item (likely within a week, of course within reason)

Likely more to come.

Limits:
1. No public (things that aren't visible are fine but up to my discretion)
2. Nothing that can jeopardize any potential job, job interview, date, family relations or friendships (common sense, no super long-term, crimes, blarg blarg)
3. No extreme pain or body harm (cutting, etc.)
4. Limited spending (willing to buy some things as appropriate but I'm not looking to break the bank on fetish gear or whatever).
5. Likely won't be doing anything involving a camera or webcam (I won't lie and say I have no such devices, but that's not my deal)

Also likely more to come (want to cover all my limits beforehand).

Will probably be adding another post for some ideas for a dare schedule or something like that.
Views 981 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments