Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Happy Birthday Asslvr!!!!

Posted 01-11-2015 at 10:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-18-2015 at 11:42 PM by Butterfly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ASSLVR!

Although I am not able to be with Mr. Devious in person on his birthday, I want to still try and make this the best birthday he has ever had.

So I have a plan, but it is a surprise. But I do need all of your help too. Please spam his visitors page with wonderful messages wishing him happy birthday, or leave a message here for him. Lets show him how special he is to the getDare community.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1421014344778.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	264
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Things We Wonder/why We Amuse Ourselves So Much Part Two

Posted 01-26-2015 at 12:16 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Sophia: omg im buzzzzzing right noooow! dundundunnnn... took you long enough to finally see it! its just a generic one from net LMAOOOOOO pandaaaaa bear, polar bear, i dont know.. bear bare bearrrrrr boo boo bearrr, teddy bear HAHAHAHA

Ice: lmao!! omg are yuu high?!

Sophia: spam him with more bearss!! go gog goooooo spam spam spam spaaaaam spam everyone!!! you should spam the whole of gd!!!!!
Sophia: high high high whooose high?! not me!!! YOU ARE!!! omg omg omg oooo...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happiness

Posted 01-30-2015 at 09:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Name:	19-happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	273

Happiness is something that a lot of people strive for. We all have things in daily life that make us happy: the giggle of a baby, kittens or puppies, ice cream, music ... but being a happy person and living a happy life can sometimes be difficult when one or more area(s) of your life are unbalanced or not meeting your expectations.

There have been people in my real life, as well as on getDare that have really taught me a lot about happiness over the
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tumblr_lszkiuAfYW1qah2fqo1_500.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	269   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-Quotes-part-3-50.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	270   Click image for larger version

Name:	Happiness-quotes.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	271   Click image for larger version

Name:	happiness-is-not-selfish.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	272   Click image for larger version

Name:	be_happy_now_not_sometime_in_the_future-222145.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	274  

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Sir's Good Little Girl

Posted 02-09-2015 at 11:56 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-10-2015 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

For the first time in a long time, Sir and I had a play session. As a lot of you know, we have taken a step back from D/s. We have done small D/s type activities together, but most of our energy has been spent working together to tease and torture our wonderful Monkey. However, this past week, I have felt incredibly subby again. I asked Sir if we could do a play session.

We originally planned the play session for Saturday night, but real life got in the way, and so I asked Sir if I could...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits

Posted 04-08-2015 at 08:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-08-2015 at 08:43 AM by Butterfly

Sir and I didn't tell many people about our trip last month, but we had the opportunity to be together again for two weeks. I flew to see him on March 6th and was with him until March 19th. It was a very last minute thing (I surprised him on Valentines Day) and because of everything we have been through the last couple months, we really didn't want to over think anything or put too much pressure on ourselves, and so we didn't share this trip with too many people. We also didn't plan a lot of specifics...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Facing fears and pushing limits: Electricity

Posted 04-10-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Something that Sir loves to play with is electricity. However, if you were to ask me what my top 3 fears were, being shocked (even by static electricity) would be on that list. I would cry if my roommate rubbed her feet on the carpet and came towards me, knowing that it was highly likely she would shock me. The last time Sir and I were together, we bought an e-stim butterfly. I used it on Sir while we were in Niagara Falls. However, because we were only together for a short time, Sir struggled with...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My regrets about censorship

Posted 04-16-2015 at 09:09 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-16-2015 at 09:15 AM by Butterfly

I am going to interrupt my blog series on "facing fears and pushing limits" to post a blog that I have had saved in my drafts folder for almost 6 months.

After reading Sparklystar's blog about her Master being upset over a blog she posted, I left her a comment about blogs being your own personal thoughts and feelings, and not letting anybody say what you can and cannot write about. However, I felt like a hypocrite because I let this happen to me.

6 months ago,
A Butterfly Princess <3