Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
We Meet Again
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy"
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

We Meet Again: Our First Night

Posted 12-16-2014 at 02:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

As most of you know (since I couldn't stop shouting it from the roof top for the last month), Asslvr came for a visit last week. I wasn't going to write a blog series about our trip, but I have had a few requests and so here it is ... Enjoy

Asslvr's plane was supposed to arrive at 7:14 pm. My 11 year old cousin (we will call her C) and I went to the airport to greet him (she has a bigger crush on Asslvr than me). C insisted that we bring along Mr. W (our teddy bear).

A Butterfly Princess <3