Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 09:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

What was the most exciting thing about the trip for both of you? - Groen

There were so many good exciting moments, but the one I am going to chose is being in the bathroom preparing myself for Asslvr to use the anal toys on me the first time, and then taking a step out knowing we were going to be doing Mr-Lover-Lovers custom edge and I didn’t know anything about it.

In the pool, there weren't too many people around but enough that when I reached into butterfly’s swimsuit
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

Posted 10-26-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

What was seeing each other like for the first time? At the airport? Awkward? Did you hug or make any kind of contact? -Eivins

I was a little anxious, but mainly worried I was not in the right spot to meet her. Once I saw her come through the doors I felt a sense of both relief and overwhelming joy to finally see her in person. We immediately had a huge hug!!

I was so so so nervous as I was walking towards the meeting area. When I came down the escalator and saw him standing
A Butterfly Princess <3