Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 6 votes, 1.00 average.

So Unfair!!!

Posted 05-16-2010 at 07:22 PM by lokelake
Updated 05-16-2010 at 07:33 PM by Manbearpig

To staff: Do not delete this as soon as you are done reading. Let's be fair and give every mod a chance to read it. If you don't like some words in here, then just change it. Don't automatically go right for infracting, probatingor banning. Let depp be the deciding guy whether to keep this or not; since this is mainly targets him with a little bit of Chloe.

What is this bull crap about?!? Off-topic posting my butt!!!

Well depp, you better darn believe I am going to be lashing out here.

Depp's crap he said: "Loke has a habit of posting off-topic." Bull Crap Depp!! Yes I can agree with you sometimes, but I think you are reffering to that thread.. so in that case, BULL!!! You probably was in a bad mood that day. Depp, you go off-topic in mine so you have NO RIGHT to punish ME for doing it since YOU can't even follow your OWN rules. And don't give me your usual, "it is my site" crap. Alright? You are the admin who should be a leader and follow his own rules so that other members can follow your lead.

Depp guess what I did in that thread?!? Come on guess?????? I WAS ON TOPIC. Yes I went off-topic for ONE LINE... but didnt you notice anything..... I WAS ON-TOPIC UNDER THAT LINE. Depp guess what??? Come on, guess you fraidy cat???? Other people did what I did!!!! So you better go and probate those people, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!?????!!? Come on, get to it, you unfair freak!!!!!

Depp, let me walk you through that post line by line in an elemntry grade school style for you so you will understand, ok little depp? There, do you want me to treat you like you are back in elementry school!!!??!!

Here is what I posted, depp follow along. if you don't understand something or you missed something, raise your hand, ok?

"Wow depp, you didnt locked a getdare question after you responded, I am for one shocked!"

For one thing, depp, many people does that!!! Don't you understand!!!!!!!!???????!!! Many does go off topic for one line but then get's back on topic with the line after it. We are all guilty of that. Why don't you do anything to them? Oh I forgot, I am the one that gets picked on, I forgot!!!! WOOPS BAD ME!!!! Please, throw away the unfair crap, alrgiht?

"Anyway, I have never heard of that, so I wouldn't be a big help."

That line was talking about the topic of the thread. Hmm.... I was talking about the topic which means I was on-topic. NO WAY!! IT'S A MERICALE!!!

Alright, now Chloe.

"Yes his post was off-topic and had nothing to do with Ubuntu"

I have already discussed/debunked that. Please look above.

"Deliberately posting off-topic = trolling"

Well this line is totally wrong. And if I did happen to go off-topic there, it was not on purpose, so don't assume. Please, find info out first next time, ok? Can you do that? I have faith in you!!!! So btw, since I did not go off-topic on purpose, I was not trolling!! Alright, let's rejoice!!! BTW Chloe, I have seen your posts, you do that exact same thing... go off-topic on on line then go back on-topic under it. So, don't pick on me when you do the exact same thing, when you do that (tell me I troll when go off-topic), it is not valid

So, to close out this blog... depp and chloe were wrong, it wouldnt be the first. Depp with banning me unfairly and unfarily saying I off-topic posted. Same thing can be said with chloe, excpet for the banning and she gets one more added... calling me a troll (unfairly)!!!!

Oh btw, I already know of a better reason to probate me. But depp was just too probate hungry. He's like... "Woah, I am starving!! I need probate food!!!! Let's see, OH LOKE, YES, there is my food!! There are other people who is "guilty" of the same thing, but, I let them get away with it.. but not loke!!!!"

And now, here is the better reason... "Useless post" <-------- That my friends, is a FAR better reason to use to probate me.

See what happens when you are fair and think first?!?

Lokelake
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1186 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your account has three whole pages in our infraction log. There is a point when the warnings stop and we have to get serious.

I understand your frustration and concern but disagree with it. We have given you dozens of second-chances. It's past the point where I am going to discuss and debate this with you. You can accept it, leave the site, or force us to ban your account.

The only way I can see this really working out is if you stop posting for a while. Lurk the site and observe how other users behave.
    Updated 05-16-2010 at 11:52 PM by depp
  2. Old Comment
    You understand yet you still disagree. Even though I gave hard core, compelling evidence that I did not break any rules. Depp, in this situation, the rest of the infractions mean nothing since they are in the past now.

You are trying to silence my freedom of speech on here, this site was built in the US, and I am a US citizen, which means I have my freedom of speech right on here. I understand that freedom does not mean to go start going off-topic in threads.

Ready for my seriousness on this subject matter. Maybe if you stop with all of the sarcasm towards me, then I won't be encouraged.

What behavior? The difference between me and almost if not all the other users on here, is I bring up religion.

I see no reason to ban me. I am not this troll like in 2008-parts of 2009. I am now, like many users, by accident, not trying to, get probated or get an infraction.