Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

iamnewatthis Humiliating Inspection Report - 2/10

Posted 10-14-2023 at 02:09 AM by Azyliux
Updated 10-14-2023 at 02:50 AM by Azyliux

On 12 October 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of iamnewatthis based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection that can only be described in deliberately humiliating terms.

I received 4 images that were more than sufficient to perform a rating of this disgusting pig. I think my eyes would have bled if I had viewed any more.

Attitude: 5/10
There was minimal communication about the rating, pictures were provided immediately with no discussion about what pictures were required. The pig was however at least polite.

Body: 3/10
A disgusting body with saggy folds of belly fat beneath drooping tits. She has numerous stretch marks on her skin from an abundance of cellulite.

Ass: 2/10
From the rear her ass looks exactly like that of a female sow. Her asshole when stretched open as in her picture looked bloated and abused.

Tits: 3/10
The pig had smallish saggy tits that blend right into the copious fat rolls of her belly.

Pussy: 1/10
A hairless pig cunt sits between her porky legs and with her bent over she looked like something that only someone with a bestiality fetish would even consider fucking.

Overall Rating: 2/10
Frankly the only use this disgusting barnyard animal has is laughing at while she degrades herself.
Views 518 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments