Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

User41089567 Inspection Report - 9.5/10

Posted 07-06-2023 at 10:21 PM by Azyliux
Updated 07-06-2023 at 10:27 PM by Azyliux

On 4 July 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of User41089567 based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection.

I received 5 images without face including front and rear full body standing pictures, a kneeling pose, and close ups of pussy and ass. Images were of good quality, well lit, and entirely suitable for conducting a rating. The standing pictures were a little distant but I can see this was a limitation of the mirror used.

Attitude: 9/10
There was clear communication about the rating, and all pictures were promptly provided upon request without any issues. Her attitude was polite and respectfully submissive.

Overall Body: 9.5/10
Overall a very attractive slender body with a slim waist without being too skinny. Her skin looks clear and smooth athough with some bikini tan lines, perfect for some bodywriting or marking with toys. She has a belly ring and no tattoos are visible.

Ass: 9/10
She has a relatively small ass with just some gentle curves so it still appears feminine and beautifully spankable. Her skin here is smooth, unblemished and perfect for imprinting. Her asshole looks tiny and clean, surrounded by a very small amount of natural hair.

Tits: 9.5/10
Very perky natural tits that are near perfect for midsize breasts without a hint of sag. Her breasts are perfectly symmetrical with a lovely shape. Her nipples are lightly perky that look very fun to play with. A few tan lines of different shade are the only slight negative here.

Pussy: 9.5/10
Her pussy is framed by a modest amount of short brown pubic hair. She has short neat inner labia that are just visible when she is not spreading. Her clit likewise seems to be well hidden beneath an generous hood and is not small when excited. Her opening appeared tight, somewhat wet and very inviting. I would personally prefer her pussy with hair free grooming.

Overall Rating: 9.5 / 10
A near perfect specimen in my opinion. I would absolutely play with and fuck!
Views 516 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments