Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Denied by ICE maiden! The "tail" of a kitty in denial

Posted 06-28-2018 at 05:21 AM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 06-28-2018 at 05:24 AM by Twisted Kitten

So I joined Icemaidens Denied by Icemaiden thread!

That means 60 days of pure denial, no touching at all! (Except for cleaning/hygiene)

I started in the thread on 6/27/18, 2 days after my last orgasm, and 2 days into locking myself in chastity. So at the end of it all, I will have been denied for at least 62 days. But the denial ends on 8/26/18, 2 days before my birthday, so I'm going to try to push myself to be fully denied until my birthday! 64 days!

Now, I've tried my paws at long term denial before, I think the longest I got was a few weeks, but I also think I was aloud touching during that denial. (I don't remember, bad memory and all)

Today, when I went to unlock and clean, I realized just how hard this will be. While I was cleaning, it took everything i had, and I mean EVERYTHING, to not touch for pleasure. I'm so used to being able to edge during denial. But happily, I got through my shower with out touching for pleasure, and locked myself back in my cage after a quick shave. (And I didn't cut myself this time! ... I think)

So now here I am, sitting on my couch typing this blog on my phone, sucking my paci, just thinking about the next 61 days of denial and how it's going to go.

I'm excited, and scared.

But if I get through this successfully, I will be SO PROUD of myself for doing so.

Here we go. 61 days of no touch denial left!

Talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 137 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh wow! I'm sure you can do it Does "no touching" include anal? Looking forward to hearing more about your denial over the next two months
  2. Old Comment
    To be honest, I'm nor sure. I don't think so. As I think no touching means no touching of my genitals. I'll have to ask Icemaiden about that!
    Posted 06-28-2018 at 07:37 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Youre birthday is one day before mine haha