Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sasahouser

Rate this Entry

Persona 4

Posted 04-02-2009 at 07:56 PM by Sasahouser

Nothing sexy. If that's what you wanted, turn around now.

So, I heard of this game and it seemed pretty cool. I got it kinda sorta legally, maybe not. And I emulated it. One word describes it...COOL!

So the game is about the protagonist. He doesn't have a default name, so I'll call him by his Manga name, Souji Seta. He visits this one countryside town and discovers a string of muders happening in fog. Because of his friend's request, Souji watches the "Midnight Channel," a television recording that is supposed to show who your soulmate is. It's shown at midnight when you're alone, the TV's off and it's raining. It shows this one girl and she's writhing in pain. Then Seta hears voices saying "Thou art one" and other old English stuff. It tells him to open the gate. The moment he touches the TV, his hand goes through it. Then he tells his friends. They don't believe him until they catch him with his hand in a television screen. They go in, there's a lot of fog and they find a room with a noose and a chair. That's where I stopped. I'm going to borrow my bf's PS2 just to play this!

Well, it. Is. So. COOL!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1953 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments