Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Emerald Diaper's Potty Training/Challenge (ABDL Dare)

Posted 10-23-2015 at 04:46 PM by JTN2010
Updated 10-30-2015 at 10:29 PM by JTN2010

Really enjoyed Emerald Diaper's 24 Hour Diaper Dare so I thought I'd try the Potty Training Dare/Challenge (definitely a fan of longer dares). Depending on how cheeky I feel I might throw in some other dares if they don't interrupt this one.

Unlike the last dare I don't plan on making tons of regular updates but rather make 1 or 2 updates each day since it's a slower dare.

I also have an outstanding dare that I must cum into my new diaper everytime I change and listen to hypnosis if I go to bed wearing a diaper. This will make things a little more stressful on my commitment since this kind of stuff becomes less "fun" after cumming but I'll try to soldier on.

Losing my Potty Training
Rolled a 5 which means I inserted a suppository and had to hold it as long as possible. I decided to force myself to hold it and make things interesting I took a long walk around a few blocks. Really started to feel it but I held it.
I let go when I got home, luckily it was well contained but definitely the first time I think I've soiled myself without diapers in a very long time.

Punishment
Rolled a 2 for my punishment. Luckily I got a 1 on my second roll so only had to spank myself 10 times. I decided to try not to aim it at all, mainly just hit my cheeks but it did disturb the mess some. With only ten (with a wooden spoon) it wasn't that bad.

Diaper Time
After cleaning up I rolled for my diaper time and to my dismay I rolled a 6 for the time. So 36 hours wearing and using diapers (so until Sunday morning). Luckily if I can handle step 1 well I can be down to pull ups before going back to work on Tuesday (possibly "trained" again).
Saturday was pretty mundane. Went through my last abena before starting on the NorthShores I got to try. Had to go out a lot (post office, played some board games with friends etc.) which was very nerve wracking with a wet diaper most of the time. Tomorrow morning I'll start on stage one. Not sure what to expect, I might make it a bit harder (since I generally am not too far from a bathroom) but I also realize I don't think about wetting too too much when diapered anymore (sort of conditioned in that way). So we'll see.

Stage 1
Started Stage 1 this morning, went pretty well I thought (almost messed myself but did okay). But around 12:30 I was doing dishes and without really thinking about it I started peeing just a bit. The second I gave it a second thought I stopped but it was much too late. Rolled a 5 for my punishment so I'll just finish doing what I need to do in this wet diaper. Before restarting my 24 hours. Sadly I just changed into this diaper (old one's tapes were worn) so sort of a waste.
About 10 hours into this second attempt. Didn't think the walking to the bathroom part would be hard but a little leaked out, so I had to wait but it didn't have any consequences but definitely worried me.

Stage 1 Again
I lost stage 1 a second time. I was about 30 steps away from the bathroom but I had to go pretty bad (just woke up). Took 10 steps, stopped and a little came out when I relaxed. Waited a bit and then moved on again. 10 more steps, relaxed, a bit came out, waited again. 30 more steps (in the entrance of the bathroom), relaxed, a bit more came out and when I waited everytime my mind wasn't entirely on wetting a little came out (making me wait 30 seconds twice more) until I had a full accident. VERY strange. Rolled a 6 for my punishment which will include 50 spankings.
To be honest I've very surprised at myself.
The rest of the day was pretty tame. I also messed when I squatted one time but I held.

Stage 2
Finally made it to stage 2 and honestly it wasn't that bad. I was at work but when I had to go the bathroom I had plenty of time to get there. I will admit that since I was at work I couldn't give myself a suppository and wait (and wouldn't want to risk it). It never mattered until I got home but I was able to hold it well (got a bit gassy but held firm). Stage 1 may have given me lots of problems (surprisingly), but Stage 2 honestly was not much of a worry. All that's left is Stage 3, holding everything for 6 hours after waking up. *gulp*

Stage 3
I decided to be safe and wear pull ups for the last part. It was REALLY difficult to remember to not pee in the morning, but I managed (but I had to be constantly aware of it). I was at work which I think made it more all in (if I couldn't hold it I'd have to give in without pissing myself because that'd be way too risky) but I managed. Made it until lunch (6 hours after I woke up) and was so excited.

Surprisingly difficult challenge from Emerald Diapers (this time with no modifications). I think it easily could have gone longer had I messed up just a little more. Definitely had a plan in-case you are stuck in diapers for nearly a whole week like me if you somewhat regularly use diapers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9645 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice, can't wait to read more. I really wish I could do this challenge but sadly privacy issues prohibit it.