Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Something Scary Happened to me Today

Posted 06-13-2009 at 08:22 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I may have actually got a blistering sunburn. You know what that means, my chances are greatly increased of getting skin cancer. And boy, I do not want skin cancer. Skin cancer is very crappy.

However, it has not yet been comfired that I do have a blistering sunburn.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well that was f***ing stupid!

Posted 06-13-2009 at 01:48 PM by pranadevil

Picture the scene.

I am hearing noises coming from the window, weird crunchy type noises. On investigation I find flying ants building a nest on the outside of my window.

The best course of action, I've found, with ants nests is boiling water, kills them instantly. So I boil the kettle. So far so good.

I take the boiling water pour it over the ants there, then notice a few below the window, I look under the sill and there's a few under there... I know what...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why post?

Posted 06-13-2009 at 11:30 AM by fork

If you don't want to hear what people have to say about something, don't post it on the internet. Especially don't post it on a forum site where people are supposed to comment and interact with one another. Do you really think no one's going to talk about it?
Don't post art on the internet and expect everyone to say OMG! SO KOOL! and not give any kind of critique or anything.. Unless you ask for no critique. Don't bawwww about stuff and get mad if someone gives you a little advice. It's to make...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can't sleep

Posted 06-12-2009 at 11:58 PM by maxim (Maxim's blabbing!)

Well I can't sleep tonight, so I am on getdare does any1 now any ideas to help me fall asleep without taking medecine?

If so please reply with your ideas but ya I guess p.m if your bored il prob be online for a while

Thanks, X
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Give me some ideas.

Posted 06-12-2009 at 08:32 PM by fork

I'm doing a series of drawings and stuff on book cards I got from work (library). I need ideas so if you comment this tell me one or all of the following:

-your favourite animal(s)
-your favourite words + definition
-your favourite saying
-colours you'd like to see one done in
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The AVGN

Posted 06-12-2009 at 07:24 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

The AVGN is a video game reviewer, who reviews video games.

He is called "The Angry Video Game Nerd"

I personaly find him to be quite funny, though there is a lot of explicit language when he does his reviews.

I think you will find him funny if you are into video games, and if you aren't into video games.

Just go to google, and type "AVGN" (without the quotes).
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I don't know why i am even nice...

Posted 06-12-2009 at 04:26 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I'm so sick of being the nice guy, i always get hurt. Ive had two relationship's in the last year, both ended with them dumping me and leaving me heartbroken and dead. I'm starting to see why their is guys out there who cheat on girls and bring pain into their life. Because all a girl does is bring pain into a guys life. I got dumped from my latest girlfriend not even a week ago for trying to kiss her, LIKE COMMON ITS ONLY A KISS, I didn't want to lose her so i told her my true reasons for trying to...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized