Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Personal Goals

Posted 11-20-2018 at 04:09 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-28-2019 at 01:54 PM by IceMaiden

I am feeling inspired lately to reach the goals I want and why wait until new year to start working on them? This blog is mostly a public way to keep myself motivated and I'll be updating this blog as I progress. Ideas to encourage and help me reach any are welcome and will be considered, but AM has final say on them.

Goal one: (Date set: 16/11/18)
Lose 10llbs.

This is always a tricky area for me as it's so easy for me to fall back into old and dangerous habits given...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.00 average.

My Top Qualities in a Dom.

Posted 11-19-2018 at 06:12 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM wanted me to write an essay on what I thought the top five qualities any Dom should have were. I said it would be difficult to squash it into only five and so he said I didn't have to restrict it to only five. So...I didn't.

What are the five top qualities ANY Master should have? Patience, understanding, respect, love and trust.

What are the top gazillion MY Sir should have? In no particular order:

1: Intelligence: If I am not asking for examples, clarifications,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icey Interrogated.

Posted 11-05-2018 at 01:16 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 11-05-2018 at 01:30 PM by IceMaiden

I meant to write this a while ago so I might have forgotten some parts but I'm sure AM will add them if I have. Anything in italics were my thoughts at the time.

Sooo a while ago I asked AM if we could do interrogation play again and he said yes. A few days after he told me to get my wand, gag and clamps, clingfilm, a towel and a pillow case and go upstairs and turn my laptop on. So I got everything and went to my bedroom, turned the laptop on and he called me and told me to strip naked.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized