Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Anal Tips for Beginners

Posted 05-31-2015 at 03:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Probably because of my name, I seem to receive a lot of questions about anal play. I enjoy anal play, so I never mind helping somebody who is starting out. After talking to a several users this weekend about this very topic, I thought it might be useful if I wrote a blog that included any tips or safety precautions I thought people should know or keep in mind while embarking on their own anal adventure.

LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are going to stop reading this blog after reading
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not in your butt

Posted 11-14-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly
Tags anal, funny, tips

Over dinner the other night, my 15 year old brother decided to share with us, a video he found on youtube that he found amusing. This video is called "Not in your butt".

The reason I decided to post it here on getDare, was because while I was watching the video (blushing like crazy as normal), I couldn't help but think that every single one of those items that the doctor lists, were probably put in by somebody on this site, and it made me giggle.

On top of that,
A Butterfly Princess <3