Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Chastity and Word Games

Posted 02-20-2015 at 10:36 AM by Komodo Jones

Ah chastity and word games, they go together like Sasquatch and a pudding factory (kudos to you if you get that reference). So what does chastity have to do with word games? Well not much unless you're Alexis Rune and your Master is Komodo Jones. If you remember back in Alexis' second entry as my official slave, she mentioned a word game in where the object was to come up with as many four letter words that you could that started with the letters BA. Proper nouns, abbreviations, slang etc. could not be used nor could the Internet or a dictionary be used. This game originated by a brain teaser on my calendar with a puzzle that is called "Root it Out." And in the first rendition of us playing this as a competition, I did manage to trick Alexis so that she didn't have a chance to win. I mainly did this because she said that one of her likes, is playing a game that is fixed so that she has no chance of winning. However, that is the only time I've done that in this game. I also tricked her in a Superbowl bet, but that's not important in this entry.

Since then every time there is a "Root it Out" puzzle on my calendar we usually have a competition with some stake. And every since the first one I have played legitimately following the same rules as Alexis and not looking at the list she sends me until I am done with my list. Now my princess is pretty good with words, but as the way it has been going right now her Master is slightly better as I have won every competition, usually by a very slight margin. I do crosswords and brain teasers on a fairly constant basis so I like to think I have a varied vocabulary. Like in our most recent competition, both Alexis and I know that "darn" is not just something you yell when you stub your toe.

But anyway all these competitions follow the same format, you are given two letters and you have to come up with as many four letter words as you can starting with those two letters. Now lately, I've been talking to Alexis about putting her in chastity for a little while.

I find this a little odd considering, that originally I had never thought about this, nor though I would every use it. I enjoy playing with Alexis' dick too much. Yes she's a sissy, but I don't call her dick a clitty nor do I call her ass a boy pussy, get used to it! I actually call her ass my dick's home away from home. Ah I love saying stuff like that as I know that when she reads statements like that she turns beet red. So not before too long I am going to put Alexis in chastity for a little while. We have talked about it a little bit and she’ll be let out I think it was every week or every other week to wash herself and the cage out. Also if the material of the cage rubs too much against her dick and it starts to get sore or blistery, she’ll be let out for a couple of days bt she’ll still be denied so that she can fulfill her sentence. She’s not being punished for anything, it’s just something I want to do. And while Alexis likes chastity as she loves the feeling of not being in control and being controlled herself. That’s also the case as she is not in control of when she can and cannot be let out of her cage as it has been confirmed that her wife will be the keyholder to Alexis’ cage. Now because both she and I like to play with Alexis’ and that is a bit limited with the cage on there is the possibility that she will have some free time. However, when Alexis was talking with her wife saying she’d probably let her out a lot so that they could have sex his wife responded with the statement “Oh I wouldn’t be so sure of that.” I don’t know her wife too well but I am loving her devious nature. However, she will be let out if either her wife or I want to play with Alexis, but there will be a consequence for an orgasm, she just doesn’t know that yet, nor does she know what the consequence will be. And under no circumstances is Alexis allowed to cum whilst in the cage. She has the ability to do that and I don’t want that to happen.

OK going back to the word games, I think it was two weekend ago we had another word game and it was for the letters CO. Now my calendar has it so that there is one brain teaser for Saturday and Sunday combined so Alexis had the whole weekend to work on it. Now I had already decided that since we were using the letter’s CO if I won, the letters would stand for COnfined COck . For every word I got more than her, it would be one day in chastity. Now I was expecting maybe two, three days in chastity but I got a joy to my devious nature that the word game had completely slipped Alexis’ mind and she had a resounding zero words on her list. I had at least 30 plus. Now I had not tricked her, I told her on Saturday afternoon what the letters were but because of that, when Alexis starts her chastity she is going to be locked up for at least a month.

Now if that wasn’t bad enough we had another word game this past Tuesday and the letters were DA. Before the day even came I made a wager with her. For every word she got more than me and for every word she had that was on her list but not on mine, she would get to reduce a day of her chastity sentence. Along the same lines though for every word I got more than her and every word I had on my list that wasn’t on hers, she would get a day added on. Now this wasn’t mandatory this was a bet I offered and she accepted. When the day was over she got 20 words. Her Master though eked out a little ahead like usual with 26 words. However the six day punishment was reduced to three as she came up with three words that I didn’t have on my list. But her Master had seven words that were not on her list, one which I found very surprising, but will not list for her own sake. So she got another ten days added on to her sentence; Alexis was not amused.

So we all know Alexis is confined for quite a while, but how long exactly is she going to be confined? I honestly don’t know as I haven’t looked up words on my CO list that I’m a little questionable about BUT even if I look those up I know it will be at least a month. Even when I look up all the words, I will not announce how many days Alexis has in chastity as she has said herself that she likes to be kept in the dark. And when we were talking about chastity, she said to keep her locked up for a long time so that she squirms and that she’ll be desperate to be let out of her cage…I don’t think that will be a problem.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1034 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can't believe I forgot to even make an attempt at that one!

ughhh :P