Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > justJane

Rate this Entry

Things Change in a Year

Posted 01-31-2015 at 05:35 PM by justJane

Today marks one incredibly amazing and challenging year with my wonderful Dominant. I would really like to write a whole blog post on how amazing he is, and how he has made this year into the incredible journey it has become, way beyond what I imagined when we began, but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t approve of all that gushing. Instead I thought I would list some things we’ve accomplished over the year, things I didn’t think I could do or wanted to do when we began. There are so many I could list, but I thought I would stick to the more concrete, things I wouldn’t have believed at all if someone told me a year ago I would be doing.

Multiple Edges: I didn’t think I could do many edges in a row and I had never been pushed with it. The first time StrawDog gave me a card task where it was possible I would have to do more than 10 (which was and is a lot for me), I thought he was way over-estimating my abilities. The cards were good to me that time, but our next play session he had me do 21 in a row, and the most I have done at once now is 27.

Holding edges: When StrawDog and I first started playing, I told him I was just physically incapable of holding edges. He didn’t tell me I was wrong, but he got me holding them in a very short time without using that terminology and without me even realizing it was happening. I’ve regressed with this the last few months, but I was able to hold them for quite some time for a while.

Clothes Pegs: I was terrified of putting pegs on my nipples. I had done it only once before and the pain made me feel ill. StrawDog was gentle and slow with them, starting with only having them on a short time while I was very aroused. I’m quite proud of how I’ve done with them, he has given me a few really difficult sessions using them, but I never would’ve even tried it again if he hadn’t been so wonderful about it.

Orgasm Denial: I had denial listed as a limit if it lasted longer than a couple of hours. From the first day we started playing StrawDog has had total control over my orgasms, and just getting through the day until we talked would send me into a bit of a panic in the beginning. I think the longest I’ve gone now is about two weeks, and he recently told me he wasn’t going to deny me long-term because he doesn’t think it is good for me; I am very thankful for that, but he still denies me short-term, which I both love and hate. I never would have imagined I would love it.

Anal: I liked my little tiny butt plug before we started, using it only very rarely. StrawDog had me using that plug all the time from the beginning, and slowly got me wanting to do more. He told me I would have to ask nicely for anal training if I wanted it, and I thought there was no way I would ask for it! But I did ask and he obliged. He has taken it slowly and gently, and I am very thankful for how he is.

Ass to Mouth: This wasn’t on my limits, because it was too far beyond my thoughts; if someone had asked me about this, I would have said “ewwww, gross, NO!” StrawDog rather skillfully got me wanting to do it. I regularly suck my plug clean, usually after being asked how it looks, with the requisite answer of ‘tasty’.

Shaving my pussy: This is one that seems simple, as so many women do it on a daily basis, but I was very opposed to it – having made it this far in life with never doing it and I was proud of that, from a feminist standpoint, and I was also afraid of it. Granted, the time I had to do it, keeping it up for 3 weeks, it was a punishment and not just a simple task. I cried in between him telling me to do it and actually doing it. StrawDog was firm and understanding and wonderful to me with the whole thing.

Pictures and video: I never, ever would have imagined that I would be sending any explicit photos, and video didn’t even enter my thoughts. StrawDog never demands, or even asks, for them, but he lets me know he appreciates them. I think that makes a huge difference, I’ve never felt sketched out about it with him and at the same time I know he enjoys them so I want to send them.

Humiliating/Degrading words: I knew I liked this, but I had given up on anyone understanding how to do it without making me feel gross. I never explained any of it to StrawDog, but he has always been really perfect with it. He doesn’t use things like ‘slut’, but he does have me say humiliating things like “I’m a good little potty girl” (and so many more). I love it and I never feel disrespected by him in any way.

Punishment: I only put this on here because I’ve learned that sometimes it’s needed, and I don’t mean in a ‘to put the sub in her place’ kind of way, I mean to let go of guilt and to sort of get a fresh start on something. StrawDog told me at the beginning that I would have to ask for punishment, and I thought that was convenient because I wouldn’t ever ask. I ended up asking about a month or so into it, and he showed me how truly beautiful it can be– it is one of my many favorite memories so far, and it’s because of how cared for and close I felt to him during and after. I never knew it could be that way. My second punishment wasn’t asked for, but it was certainly deserved and needed, and he was perfect with it as well.

StrawDog tells me all the time that I’ve come so far, but all of these things and more are a testament of him being such a wonderful Dominant. I couldn’t have accomplished even one of these if he hadn’t done everything perfectly, including making me feel safe, cared for, and respected. It hasn’t all been skipping through daisies, we’ve had some bumps in the road, a couple of big ones, but we are always kind, loving, and respectful. I am a very lucky subby, and I hope to have so many more experiences and time with my perfect Dommy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8065 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, this was incredible to read. You two are remarkable, and I feel so privileged to get to read about your relationship. It made me feel warm and fuzzy about my Dom and all the things he's opened me up to as well I am so happy for you both, and wish you another phenomenal year.
    Posted 01-31-2015 at 05:53 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Congrats to you both!
    Those are a lot of things to have accomplished in one year! It certainly is a testament to StrawDog being a good dominant as well as you being an amazing subby.
    Wishes for many more experiences! <3
  3. Old Comment
    Wow! What an accomplishment!! I am so happy for you two and wish to congratulate you two on all the accomplishments you have achieved in 2014, may 2015 bring you two even closer with an endless amount of new experiences and wonderful moments!
  4. Old Comment
    Congratulations! This is so great to be able to read! I'm glad you are doing so well and having a lot of fun!
  5. Old Comment
    None of these wonderful things could have happened without your strength or trust, my good girl, and there is so, so much more you've done, and will do, over our time.

Thank you for giving yourself to me.
  6. Old Comment
    Hey! Congratulations to the two of you! You're two of my favorite people on getDare and I love that you're together, happy and having such a good time!

justJane! It's so good to see you write a blog! I really love the way you write and I enjoy each and every PM that I've gotten from you! I would really love to see more blogs from you!

That's some really good progress there.
    I can imagine you pushed your limits just because you like pleasing SD so much. He's a good guy, so he won't push you too far! I'd say you are completely safe in his care. It must also feel like you climbed the Mount Everest when you conquer a new limit! Well done!
  7. Old Comment
    I am glad to hear things are working out so well and he understands you perfectly! I still remember the time I tried to be your dominant but we had zero chemistry together, so it makes me happy that you found someone that you can talk to for so long and he gets amazing results you never thought possible! It is always look back at the start to see just how far you have came and wonder just where you can go from there.
  8. Old Comment
    This blog was so wonderful to read! I love seeing you happy, and StrawDog is always making you happy. It is wonderful to see that his amazing style has helped you to have some new adventures and makes you feel safe and cared for. Sooooo wonderful! I love you both so much!!!
    Updated 02-01-2015 at 10:22 AM by Happy Me
  9. Old Comment
    Congratulations!! It sounds like you have a wonderful Dominant who understand you very well and is taking good care of you. That's wonderful.
  10. Old Comment
    @NLG: Thank you so much! I feel honored that you read it and got some fuzzy feelings out of it! I always love reading your blogs, so I got a bit excited from your comment.

@eivins: Awww! Thank you! I try to be a good subby, but I really think all the credit goes to StrawDog being such an amazing Dominant.

@M.G.: Thank you for the well wishes! I feel like we've accomplished a lot, although I also feel it's a bit mild compared to so many things I read on here!

@colosubguy: Yay! Thanks for reading it and commenting! I love seeing that monkey on here!

@drwarschauu: You know you are one my most favorite people in the world, thank you for your nice words! I know I'm safe with StrawDog, and I do try my best to please him, but he also has a way of making things that seemed very unappealing to me before into being very arousing now! There's another limit on the horizon, but I'm being slow and nervous in asking for it!

@shadowice0823: Thank you, I appreciate your words very much! I think you're one of the best, nicest doms on here; and I never knew if we didn't have chemistry or if we were both just really shy, so now I know! I also haven't forgotten that you told me you'd send me a picture of your cat, which I never received.

@Happy Me: Thank you, my wonderful best friend ever! You know more than anyone how wonderful StrawDog is to me and how happy I am... and it probably wouldn't have happened without your quiet nudging - so thank you very much for that! I love you, too!

@StrawDog: Thank you so much for wanting to be and continuing to be my amazing Dominant, I feel lucky every day you have chosen to have me in your life. And I got really excited to see you post on here!
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Punishmyclit View Comment
    Congratulations!! It sounds like you have a wonderful Dominant who understand you very well and is taking good care of you. That's wonderful.
    Thank you! He is wonderful!
  12. Old Comment
    You wrote:
    "I didn’t think I could...
    I had never been...
    I was terrified of...
    I never would have imagined that...
    It was too far beyond my thoughts...
    I was very opposed to...
    I never, ever would have imagined that..."
    - and each of these "negatives" had its reply, and the reply was:
    "...until you".
    My neck hairs stand on end. I am not of the D/s persuasion, but your blog touched me deeply.
  13. Old Comment
    Thank you Cstelle! That is a huge compliment, and I like how you wrote that, it is very true.