Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

A Halloween party problem!

Posted 10-26-2018 at 11:35 PM by Twisted Kitten

So me and my friends are gonna have a Halloween party on Halloween (duh) and I'm at a total loss of what to wear! I've contemplated crossdressing as Castiel from super natural, I've also thought about being chrona from soul eater. Then again, maybe I should just use this party as an excuse to wear my super slutty red plaid corset and miniskirt again. I dunno. All I know is I wanna dress up, bit I don't know as what. So I took to posting here in my blog for some ideas from any of yall? (Keep in mind, while I can be dressed slutty, it's not a sexual party, sadly. We are mostly gonna get fucked up and play games/watch scary movies)

Well, I guess that's it for now, talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 127 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My vote definately goes to Castiel. Then you could be as awkward as you wish and jusy say, that you are Cass from some of the first seasons. Not to mention how cute and brave he can look at the same timel
  2. Old Comment
    My vote goes to super sluuty crossdress. I am considering myself to use Halloween for that. But what do you feel most comfortable in among your friends and strangers?
  3. Old Comment
    You might get more responses in a thread.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    You might get more responses in a thread.
    That's a really good point. I'll make a poll with my available costumes and outfits when I get home tonight.
    Posted 10-28-2018 at 04:59 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline