Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MysticalMadness

Rate this Entry

I Am Not Ok...

Posted 03-22-2015 at 12:12 PM by MysticalMadness

I am many things. I am a student, a daughter, a friend, a mentor, a sister, a niece. Hiding beneath all those things is a smart young woman who is talented, strong, emotional, sensitive and broken. Even deeper is the heart of a young girl who has suffered so much.

I am needy and dependent. I require someone to take care of me. I demand that someone soothes and calms me, but that they also smile and are proud of me.

I am not ok with being alone, with being "single". And I am ok knowing that I am not ok.

~MysticalMadness
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4057 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If there's one thing I struggle with at the moment its admitting that I'm not okay. It's so much easier to say I'm fine than admit there's a problem.

I found this really refreshing and inspiring. I hope whatever is causing you to not be okay can be rectified and you aren't "single" anymore.
  2. Old Comment
    This reminds me so much of myself sometimes. Bravo for posting something so personal, it takes a lot of courage to be so vulnerable!
  3. Old Comment
    Great words indeed, very well thought out and so insightful. I hope that you find something soon to make you feel less alone and a sense that someone whether a friend, stranger or lover can wrap their arms around you and make you feel like you're loved and wanted.
  4. Old Comment
    Ah how beautiful for something so melancholy~ You've done something that I've absolutely hated admitting to myself, and you seem so strong because of it. *hug* I hope you find your "okay" place, if you're even looking for it. Like you said, "You are ok knowing that you are not ok."
  5. Old Comment
    The most hardest thing is to be honest within yourself! The most hardest thing is to share, what you are feeling inside! The most hardest thing is to understand, you are not perfect. I applaud you, for having the guilts to say you are just human. So very many, cannot be honest and must hide there true emotional feelings.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    The most hardest thing is to be honest within yourself! The most hardest thing is to share, what you are feeling inside! The most hardest thing is to understand, you are not perfect. I applaud you, for having the guilts to say you are just human. So very many, cannot be honest and must hide there true emotional feelings.
    MD02 put it so well, Mystical Madness, you are so string in sharing this with us and I wish you all the best
  7. Old Comment
    New to the site so no history whatsoever. I see you being 'not ok' and still empowered. I believe you will be more than OK in the future because of who you are. Best wishes and a million thanks to know that people such as you exist here.

Solov
    Posted 03-23-2015 at 12:14 PM by solov corruption solov corruption is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and support! <3 It's amazing to know how I've grown and changed. Thank you all for being there for me when I need to talk to and when I just needed some good fun laughs
    Posted 03-24-2015 at 04:25 AM by MysticalMadness MysticalMadness is offline