Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

20th December & 21st December

Posted 12-22-2014 at 12:13 AM by sparklystar
Updated 12-22-2014 at 12:14 AM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Sorry. I had no internet connection yesterday so couldn't post. Here is my daily blog for the two days.

Saturday: got up, showered, wrote words on body. Read text from previous night. no underwear, skirt and a t-shirt and a jumper if cold. Got dressed. I went downstairs to find my dad's friend asleep on the sofa so I crept into the kitchen and got my cereal, placing the bowl on the floor of the kitchen so I could eat like the pet I am. Went back upstairs to get ready for the sleepover, movie and bowling night I was having with friends. When I received my daily advent dare, I was so nervous. It read:

Duct tape your vibrator to your clit and between your pussy lips. While on the train to your friend's town you must have it turned on high until the train pulls into the station. To do this you must put your hand up your skirt to turn it on once sat down and put your hand up your skirt to turn it off. When in the movie you must have the vibrator on a medium setting for the entire film. on the train and film you must also sit with your legs spread open so if someone looks up your skirt they would see.

This was so public and so not me that I was so worried my friends would find out even though I could remove the vibe after the film. so I prepped myself by taping the vibe to me and set off for the station. Master had said that I didn't have to ask for the toilet as it was already going to be hard with my vibe taped to me. There was a downside to the train on Saturday - uni of Kent had finished term so there were hundreds of people waiting for the train. I managed to get a seat on my own and then turned the vibe on. However, I was shortly sat next to by some other person - one who didn't have a suitcase. Neither of us engaged in talking but I felt really nervous that he knew what was going on because I couldn't hear my vibrator because I had my headphones in but I didn't know if he could. Eventually though I got off the train and onto the next one where I had a compartment to myself. as we pulled into my final station I switched my vibe off and got off the train to meet my friends and go bowling and see Mockingjay.

It was a great afternoon until the film. Having my vibe on for the entire 3 hour film - adverts included was torture. I didn't edge at all because I was so nervous and worried that I couldn't make myself aroused, it was just uncomfortable and I had to try not to wiggle too much. I was so relieved to take it off after the film.

i then slept over at my friends which was nice - obviously i slept in pyjamas.

Sunday - sunday morning I still had the writing on my from the previous day so I just got dressed into knickers, skirt, bra, t-shirt and my jumper before getting some toast for breakfast. I couldn't eat my breakfast on the floor so I decided i would eat my dinner like a pet. I visited my nan and my grandad which was nice and my advent dare was to have my vibrator on the top of my bag so my grandparents might see it but they didn't so that's all good. I had lunch with them and then came home to cook dinner for me and my brother which I ate after I had put him to bed off the kitchen floor. I then went to bed in pyjamas.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar

P.S. I am posting a thread soon as I am running out of advent dares for her and I need a very degrading one for christmas eve. Keep an eye out for it.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 932 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The time on the Train must have endured for ever. As you can´t hear the buzing Sound coming from the vibe you´ll never exactly know if someone might have noticed it. Might be because of the sounds coming from the Train or maybe he noticed and just enjoyed your nice Show.
    Posted 12-22-2014 at 04:13 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Its supposed to be a silent vibe
  3. Old Comment
    It might be, but sometimes People add one and one together. So your reacions, twitching around in the seat, being nervous maybe red face ... So sometimes they will anticipate what´s going on
    Posted 12-22-2014 at 05:57 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline