Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Posted 01-12-2024 at 04:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-05-2024 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Before Christmas, the wife from the swinging couple asked to visit my place after work. I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't opposed to her visiting. She came around after 5pm sometime. I buzzed her up and greeted her in just a long hoodie. One thing lead to another and we experimented a little with mutual oral.

We had dinner out and came back a bit late to my apartment. We had a bit of a snuggle in bed before going to sleep, and the same again in the next morning. It made me a bit late.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.91 average.

What goes up, must come down

Posted 04-02-2019 at 11:03 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One downside to sharing my triumphs so openly to all of you, is having to share the tribulations. I strive to be an open person. I want to share with people the truth. I don't like to play games or hide behind a veil that makes my life seem full of rainbows and glitter and sunshine all the time.

I bravely put myself out there for people to see the things I have overcome and accomplished, but I don't minimize or downplay the struggles that I face on the way.

However, sharing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 2.82 average.

Falling Submissive

Posted 05-14-2019 at 11:49 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Have you ever met a person who just draws you in? It's as if your energy is attracted to theirs. You can't resist getting closer. You feel helpless as you are pulled towards them.

That is how I am feeling today.

I have been talking to a local Dom. He is very nice, handsome, well known in the kink community. He makes very pretty floggers (I will post photos of my new rainbow one soon). His interests line up pretty closely with my curiosities.

We have been
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.81 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare - Update on Current Task

Posted 12-28-2019 at 06:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 09:34 PM by SilverBlue

Something I Need to Mention
I feel like I need to post this blog to help explain how I finished the current task. It kinda explains the next reports I'll be posting shortly. I could have posted them without posting this explanation, but I figured full-disclosure would be best, despite my feelings about how this task of the Slut Dare was completed.

So, I think it’s fair to say that I had every reason to assume that any offer to help me complete the challenge was just going
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 12.01.04 PM.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	901  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.80 average.

My Interests

Posted 01-27-2009 at 11:38 AM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hi Everyone

Theres Not Much Room In The Profiles To Say What Your Into And Stuff So Im Puttin It IN My Blog

I'm 90% Mistress Here Lookin For Slaves With Cams To Have Fun With. (I Only Switch With My BF So Dont Ask) I'm Not A Professional Or Super Strict And Mean. I Dont Like Pain, Or Anything Else Extreme.

My Favorite Thing To Watch Guys Do Is Swallow Their Cum For Me. If Youre Not Sure If You Like It And Need Me To Help You Learn To Like It Let...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.79 average.

Report: Bondage session October 2/2 (revised)

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue

You demanded I continued. I feel exposed sharing my recollection of a private session publicly, but if that’s what you want.. I can't deny you.

Master showed me the picture he’d taken, it was a up-close shot between my legs of the Perspex speculum cranking my slut pussy open. In the picture I saw the top and bottom of my vaginal walls had closed up around the speculum’s prongs, so they were blocking-out any view of my cervix at the end. Master was proud that all those
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average.

Online Shops rule...

Posted 10-22-2010 at 05:54 AM by nakedhelen (Naked Adventures!)

I just got my new outfit delivered...

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970...4_2095_7974610

and from the back:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970...4_2095_8206895

No. That's not me.

I got the black one. The great thing is the hook-and-eye closure!

I combined this with:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2783970..._2083_94859855

Like?
Posted in Uncategorized