Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AverageDaniel

Rate this Entry

The Truth About Life, getDare, and Everything...

Posted 04-06-2008 at 04:46 PM by AverageDaniel

*screams through the ducktape that is covering his motuh, because he has finally stumbled upon the answer to the truth about life, getDare, and everything, including the fact that naughty_chloe is actually only an imaginary person that depp becomes when he thinks he is sleeping, that cheesy dude is actually made of chees, is a girl, and has four clones of herself in preparation to take over the world, NewSlave is actually depp's step-cousin twice removed(once via divorce and once via excommunication),and that Big Joe is not actually the voice of reason but the voice of Charles Manson. However, this duck tape is quite strong, so none of it escapes his mouth. Sadly walks away*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5920 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    NewSlave is actually depp's step-cousin twice removed(once via divorce and once via excommunication)

Sorry mate. Try again.
  2. Old Comment
    You know it is the truth. It says so in the title of the blog, so it must be.
  3. Old Comment
    *is happy that the truth about sum1(2) hasn't come out*

he's actually a lurker who never posts anything, this is because he has become not human, but a mathematical equation (apparently)
  4. Old Comment
    wow its a good job you didnt manage to say any of that due to tape because apart from me been a girl its scarily pretty accurate!
    Obviously depp becomes a nicer person when he is asleep and im always on because of my clones. And as for been made of 'chees' i think if it had attuly been said it would have been cheese?

But good luck with that
  5. Old Comment
    *pouts a bit guessing the silence means no more compliments or nice comments*
  6. Old Comment
    I am Jesus.

Well, on Wednesdays, anyway.
  7. Old Comment
    You as well, NS?

And, I'll get some compliments your way when you get a new blog up, tempered. Friday's your day, right?
  8. Old Comment
    You as well, NS?

And, I'll get some compliments your way when you get a new blog up, tempered. Friday's your day, right?

Eh?
  9. Old Comment
    Obviously, the first part was directed towards you(I am Jesus on occasion), and the second part was towards sugar.
  10. Old Comment
    Ah ok, gotcha
  11. Old Comment
    I'm completely loving all my compliments they just confirm my thought that I am a genius And yes Friday is the day (sorry for late reply)