Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Judgement is bad

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:58 PM by maddy09
Updated 12-21-2010 at 05:28 PM by maddy09

Well this is my second blog today, I forgot to say stuff in my other one.
So my friend went through my computer and saw this site, so now she is mad at me . And that makes me kinda mad because she one, has no right, and two has no reason to be mad. And the more i think about it the more i think that this site is a good thing not bad, this may sound cheesy but here people understand each other. And well most of us don't judge each other because we are all kinda messed up on this site. You can disagree...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blueness gone?!

Posted 12-21-2010 at 04:20 PM by maddy09

Well im thinking about dying my hair back to Blond instead of keeping it blue, or maybe dying it a different color, maybe purple or red, im not very sure. I would like to know what the people of gD world think, and if you want give me ideas for colors, THANKS!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi

Posted 12-21-2010 at 12:55 PM by cstewart6

Hi
I'd been viewing the site as a member for a couple of months now and I have to say, most of you are totally mad and bonkers, they know who they are . So I might say the odd thing on this blog, will properly end up ranting though, I have a lot of annoying things (namely sisters but thats a different issues).
Bye for now.
Posted in General
Old

Remind me?

Posted 12-19-2010 at 05:19 PM by maddy09

Ok so the last couple blogs i have made while sad, and i hate them so i was wondering if some of the people i talk to (you know who you are) will remind me to not make a blog while sad, THANK YOU!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omfgs!! Potato chips! :o

Posted 12-19-2010 at 02:25 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

Okay, so I have a blog, and I admit, I totally forgot about its existence. I haven't posted in quite a while, so I decided to post this one as I just HAD to post something.

First off, I just want to thank my Master, Loman (aka: Ian, Sabretooth, the awesome guy with the trillby) You're amazing, thank you for being understanding, being here for me no matter what, and for making me happy. I love you.

So secondly off (teehee i think I like the sound of improper <fucked up>...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is gone

Posted 12-18-2010 at 01:43 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Not only is this a win for the USA (USA! USA!) but also a win for Planet Earth (sorta).

Nice job congress
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Bitch, slut, psycho babe, I hate you, why are guys so lame?

Posted 12-15-2010 at 03:35 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

So.. I was wondering why guys like giving girls snow/pouring it down their clothes/carrying them into a huge snow dune?

Do you girls actually like it?

http://www.szalam.com/ireland/images/snow-fight.jpg

I don't get it. ._.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized