Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > HiJayJay

Rate this Entry

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Posted 04-12-2016 at 01:51 PM by HiJayJay

Hi,

So this blog post is my kind of public service announcement...I am currently looking for a dom and I thought I could write a little about me and what I'm looking for in my blog so it's there for all to see, for eternity...or until I've found someone.

Who?

Hi I'm oli although I've happily gone by slave names in the past. I'm in the UK and I'm in my mid twenties. I'm in pretty good shape, quite skinny...not bulging with muscles but certainly not overweight. I have 2 big passions outside of the getdare world, music and sport. I love listening to new music and I'm currently enjoying Alessia Cara, Clare Maguire and Tame Impala. Sports wise I love football, basketball, golf but will happily watch most sports. If you're interested in it, you can control my intake of either

What?

I'm looking for a girl, ideally 20-30yo, ideally in the UK but honestly if we chat and we get along I would not hold either of those things against you. That's the crucial thing for me, I would like to be able to talk to a dom, about hobbies, interests, news along side the sub/dom stuff but its important we can have a laugh and talk and if we can I'll happily submit to you regardless of age, looks, location or experience. Tbh I'd love a first timer or a beginner so I can show you how good having a slave can be

I'm not looking for a short term thing, I'm loyal, I'm obedient and I'll do my best to please you so I'm not interested in a one nighter or something like that. I'd like to chat reasonably often but I'll be flexible to your schedule as any good sub should be. I'll be online when you can be.

I am certainly open to pics/cam if you are after that but I would like to chat a little bit first or at least leave my face out of it early on. It is a big turn off when I'm asked for some kind of photo before I'm asked my name or likes/dislikes etc. Also, I have Kik, Skype or I'm just as happy to chat on here...the choice is yours.

How?

I quite like having rules to follow, anything from something simple like no orgasm without permission or more complex like control over clothing or toilet use etc. I'm open to ideas and I love chatting about living with the rules or giving a detailed report or daily blog (as I've done before)

My big BIG love is orgasm denial/tease & denial. I love having the ability to orgasm taken away from me (sometimes for long term periods) and I especially love when that fact is used to tease me, whether it's acting like you'll let me, playing games where an orgasm is possible but highly unlikely or simply just making me beg for permission or remind you who owns my orgasms.

Following that I enjoy humiliation and being put in my place. I like a bit of bondage/pain/cbt. I love a bit of risk of getting caught, semi public or online exposure, I find that area quite thrilling. And I'm definitely into little things like body writing, corner time, writing lines, tasks. I'll even do a bit of homework if you like!

As you can probably tell I like to write (or waffle on) so I would also happily write detailed reports or diaries, write erotic stories for you or keep a blog on here, as I've done before. Speaking of GetDare, I'd also like someone who might pick out threads for me to post in or someone who could control a deny me/punish me style thread too.

As far as limits go, anal, poo, family, permanent about covers it. Like I said I'm fairly open minded and open to trying things so outside of those limits I'll listen to your ideas.

Why?

This is the last section I promise, kudos to you if you've read this far! Why should you make me your sub....I'm obedient, open minded, talkative, friendly, loyal and willing. I aim to please and I will always put my dom's needs in front of my own. Deny me, humiliate me, punish me...whatever you need for your pleasure, entertainment or amusement.

Send me a PM if you're interested or comment if you want to know more!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 708 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments