Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rate this Entry

Late Night Show!

Posted 03-31-2010 at 07:33 AM by nakedhelen
Updated 03-31-2010 at 09:40 AM by nakedhelen

Two nights ago, when I was doing the naked chores, I was asked to give a late night performance out on my balcony. It was way after midnight when I returned the aired carpet and rugs back inside, then stepped outside naked. My 5th floor balcony has railing that reaches up to just above my navel. Normally, noone on the street below can notice me unless they are looking right up and I'm standing really close to the railing. sekai asked me to do just that. The street wasn't quiet yet, and every second that passed I was sure someone was going to look up for some reason!

Since I suffer from acrophobia, this part was very hard for me to do. I was really scared, but I managed to convince myself to bend over the railing and let my breasts hover in the air above main street (legs spread). Once I started playing with my nipples, the fear started working like an aphrodisiac, multiplying my pleasure! I played with my nipples for about 15 minutes, then started riding my dildo for another 15 before I was allowed to cum. It was one great and long orgasm, and I squirted (second time that night), sending cum to the street below! I was holding the railing very tight, moaning madly and trying not to scream!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1372 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    tbh thats probably the hotest dare i've heard all morning :3