Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

400th Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-24-2012 at 07:55 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by Rose_Angel

Dravot asked me to tell him if there was anything in particular I wanted included in my 400th edge dare, or to stay away from. I asked him to stay away from bladder control because of the Sub wars competition, and I mentioned I would like to have spanking incorporated into the dare.

Dravot then modified one of his classic punishments to fit it to be a dare for me. Generally, the number of points is much higher, and each orgasm adds 20 points. Seeing as I can’t orgasm, and this was meant to be a dare and not a punishment, he modified it so each edge added 10 points.

I personally changed the wording of the dare a bit to match how I thought about it, as it makes more sense to me. I’ll still show the dare as a quote from him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot

The rules:

You begin with 0 points, your starting goal is to reach 200 points before the timer runs out.

You will use whatever implement works best, and you will strike firmly.

You will take a piece of paper, make a column for each target, you will make one or two tally marks under the appropriate column after each strike to keep track.

You may only strike when the voice says GO.

You must have your neon vibrator on high in your pussy

You may remove the vibrator only when striking your pussy or clit, otherwise it to remain in and on for the duration.

The vibrator must be in your mouth whenever you take it out of your pussy.

If you need to change positions, implements, etc that is fine, there are no restrictions on that.

If you aim for a 2 point target you must hit it squarely and fully or it is only worth 1 point.

Targets
Worth 2 points
Nipple, clit, asshole
Worth 1 point
Tit, pussy, ass

Edges add 10 points each to the starting goal.

http://www.beach-fitness.com/tabata/

Settings:
750 Rounds
Seconds on:
Seconds off
Clock:
Digital
Sound Cues:
English Man

Check countdown every transition

Set the computer so you can hear it, but so you can’t see the counter, the time from the first go is 2 hours and five minutes, but I don’t want you knowing how much time you have left.
As some of you may have seen me mention on my truth thread or on the sub wars competition, this dare was modified even further. It all started off as a joke. Gin made a wall post essentially saying that he dominated my ass. After seeing the post, I joked with Dravot mentioning I couldn’t do his dare, since Gin claimed my ass. Dravot was quite alright with the idea of me doing the entire dare without using my ass as a target. At first, I stood my ground and said that I would do the dare as written. I playfully argued my way into saying how I never actually consented for Gin to own my ass. Eventually, it came down to a dice game. Dravot had me roll a die and tell him what I got. I rolled a 3. Dravot had down that a 3 or less meant I did the dare without using my ass. I was nervous as hell about it, but I agreed.

Unlike my other reports, which are generally written to the person who created the dare for me, I’ve already talked to Dravot about this dare, and explained that it would take a while to write it up. So you will see the dare write up below, without it being written to anyone in particular. After the dare report, I will write up my reflections of what I have chosen to share with everyone.

Quick Stats:

41 minutes 38 seconds to complete

1 (forced) edge as required for 400th

17 spanks to right nipple (34 points)
25 spanks to left nipple (50 points)
2 spanks to clit ( 4 points)
44 to right breast (44 points)
33 to left breast (33 points)
45 to pussy (45 points)

166 spanks total (210 points)

The Report:

Sunday, after my 12:00 P.M. bathroom break because of the Sub Wars competition, I started setting up for my dare. I put new batteries into my neon toy, moved my fan out of the way in the middle of my room, and picked out two CDs to listen to during the dare. It took a while to find a good balance so that my music was louder than the man saying “3, 2, 1, GO,” while still allowing me to hear it so I could spank myself on “GO.” I kept resetting the time to test it. I got out my notebook and made 8 columns. From left to right I had right nipple, left nipple, clit, asshole, right breast, left breast, pussy, and Goal. Above the first 3 I had the number 2 written, and a 1 above all the other columns.

In order to keep track of how many points I had at all times, I made the columns extend down to 30 rows, so that I would have a total of 10 points for each row, and I could easily do the math between the two point tallies and the 1 point tallies.

So now, it was time to start the dare. I got my clothes hanger, as it makes a minimal amount of noise, and started the timer on the site listed above within the dare, with the settings all the same.

I started out the dare just aiming for my right and left nipples, as I greatly enjoy nipple pain. I missed more often on my right nipple though. The first 84 points were all distributed to either the nipples or in the case where I missed a total of 29 times, the breasts.

After I hit a total of 60 points (this is in the middle of the above section), I knew there was no way I would be able to edge with just the neon vibrator in my pussy alone. I also saw a bruise starting to form. I knew right then I should have stopped the dare. But, I went ahead and took a break, without pausing the timer of course, to grab my bullet and tried to edge. For some reason, the bullet wasn’t doing the trick for me, so I put it away. I kneeled on my floor so I could better feel the neon vibrator, and I forced myself to edge by rubbing my clit with my hands.

I got up, and was turned on enough to continue going.

After 72 points were earned, I thought I should switch instruments, and got my wooden spoon out. However, after just one slap to my breast, I felt it was too loud, and switched back

After 84 points were earned, I was tired of standing, and my breasts needed a break. So I moved things around in my room and grabbed my bed sheet to lay it on the floor. I lied down, took the neon vibrator out of my pussy, turned it off, and grabbed my hanger. After the first hit, I realized it would be too awkward to make a tally mark after each swat, so I did 5 at a time. I managed to hit my clit once without trying. After 12 hits to the pussy however, my mouth was feeling sore from holding the toy. I’m not used to holding items in my mouth that big… so it was quite a workout for the mouth. So I took it out and put it back in my pussy, and stood up.

I went back to just hitting my breasts for about 16 strikes, but they were killing me. So I switched to my nipples again. I hit either the left or the right nipple 17/28 times, the others getting my breasts as I missed.

After 160 points were earned, I was beyond exhausted. So I laid myself back down, put my vibrator in my mouth, and gave myself 35 spanks to the pussy, and one unexpectedly to my clit. When I was waiting to hear the voice counting down, I used my hands to aid the vibrator to stay in my mouth, so my mouth could do less work. After 35 in a row to the pussy however, it needed a serious break.

I was still feeling awful, but I realized how few I had left to go. So I put the vibrator in my pussy, stayed on the ground, and finished the rest with 17 spanks to either breast, one of which landed unexpectedly on my left nipple, for another ‘free point’

When I was pretty sure I finished, I kept the vibrator in my pussy, and made sure each row tallied up to 10 points. There were 2 points I were unsure of, so I did one final blow to each breast. I went to look at the time, and saw I took 41 minutes 38 seconds from start to finish, 250/750 rounds, nearly 1/3 the time I had allotted.

Introduction to the After Effects of the 400th Edge Dare:

I got online, and immediately asked Dravot for some aftercare advice. He recommended Tylenol and to put something cold on my breasts. Unfortunately, I had no Tylenol in the house, and I would have been seen grabbing a bag of frozen vegetables from the freezer to put on my breasts, so no immediate aftercare was taken.

Dravot told me he was proud of me for completing the dare, but I couldn’t and still can’t say the same. I told him I would be back later, because I had to go and let myself cry.

Due to lack of space, I have a 2nd blog, which explains why I had to go and let myself cry, along with the after effects of the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1651 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments