Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What it means to be a dominant.

Posted 01-04-2014 at 01:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

I frequently run across blogs where people make demands, “you must call me Sir,” or “you will obey me.” In my opinion, dominance is not something that someone can command of a submissive, it is something that is earned, like respect. The louder that you yell to demand it, the less likely it is that anyone will ever grant it.

To me, dominants are accepting. Accepting of self,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Submissive and horny?

Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:30 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Maybe it's a religious upbringing; strict, couldn't care less, abusive, or absent parents; daddy issues; bullying; or whatever, lots of people have issues. These issues can manifest themselves in various ways, but often they lead to sexual and relationship preferences that many people might consider different at best, and abusive at worst. Naturally, the fact that you enjoy them, or think you would, and others consider them weird, makes you feel guilty, embarrassed and ashamed at your own desires, which...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

Posted 12-30-2013 at 12:29 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Stop listening to all the nonsense out there that says you HAVE to be in control, you HAVE to be independent, you HAVE to be in charge of all the big decisions in your life.

Stop buying into the propaganda that you can’t be of value in the world unless you’re ON TOP, IN CHARGE, and MAKING SIX FIGURES.

You’re a grown woman, and you’re your own person. You have the right to be WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE. Feminism means having the right to choose - so anyone who tells you you’re...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fingerfuck

Posted 12-24-2013 at 09:55 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Turn off the lights. I don’t want you to see what I’m doing. Lean back and close your eyes. Right now all you have to do is feel. You won’t have to focus on too many things because all I will use are my fingers.

I will not ask you to do anything. I don’t need you to return the favour. I don’t want your hands or your mouth. I won’t tell you to touch me or to taste me. My satisfaction does not come into it. It’s all about yours now.

I love to roam across your body and feel...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

housewife, a bimbo, a slave, a pet

Posted 12-16-2013 at 11:06 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

There is a difference between being a housewife and being a bimbo, but only very slight differences. This is a list of “Rules for a bimbo” that I have come across on a Bimbo blog, lets look!

1) Daddy is always right
2) All men are smarter than you
3) As a bimbo your only asset is your body
4) Offer Daddy your ass before your pussy
5) Always take his cum on your face
6) Always have a tan
7) Never have tan lines
8) Be nude or as close to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The subjection of women

Posted 11-23-2013 at 02:28 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Subjection: (noun) 1. The act of exercising lordship or control; dominion, domination, control. 2. Submission; obedience. 3. Subordination. 4. Subjugation. etc. (Source: an ancient OED)

Subjection: 1. forced submission to control by others. 2. the act of conquering; conquest. (Source: princeton.edu)

Conquest: (noun) 1. the act of conquering. 2. mastery of something difficult. 3. the act of winning the love or sexual favour of someone.

The subjection of women...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment

Posted 11-17-2013 at 02:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Last time she lied about not practicing like daddy told her to, her hands were locked to the table, and the dildo was securely kept just before gagging point the entire day.

Even when daddy came back from work he didn’t remove her, she became a bit vocal, or tried at least, but was quickly put back in her place with the swift lashes of the flogger. She struggled, and her legs were locked to the floor, she was kept like that all night.

The next morning daddy unlocked her,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized