Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > dare_luke

Rate this Entry

Weekend at Comicon

Posted 06-24-2018 at 09:19 AM by dare_luke

I realise this is about a month later than it should be but I do need to post the report from my weekend at London Comicon where a couple of people gave me some things I had to do.

I travelled down on the Thursday night after a training course enrollment for one of my jobs. I was locked in chastity as I had to be all weekend and had been for almost two weeks beforehand. I didn't get to my hotel until gone 11:30PM due to trains running late and being cancelled which meant I was unable to complete the task of posting on getDare. I did however strip off as soon as I got into the room, my shirt was off before the door had even closed.

I was tasked with taking a cold water shower at 1AM that night. I had it a bit earlier as I needed to shower off after rushing down to and across London. I showered to clean myself up and then turned the water to cold for about 10 minutes. It was very difficult to stay under the jet but I did so and after the 10 minutes were up I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel to dry off and warm up.

Once I was dry, I climbed into bed to start my first night naked, and locked, inside a hotel room.

I woke up at about 0530AM to the sun shining brightly into the room, I had forgotten to close the curtains. My alarm wasn't due to go off for another half hour but I took the opportunity to grab another shower, make sure my cage was clean, and head down for breakfast.

I had not been given any other tasks for the weekend so do not have much else to report for the weekend except that I spent all of the time in my hotel room completely naked. I did close the curtains each night after but not until I was ready to go to sleep.

I did unfortunately have to unlock my cage on the Saturday night as it had cut into me a bit which I needed to stop so I was not locked for the whole weekend, although I did make sure to stay chaste otherwise until after I got home.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1117 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments