Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

A dare report for 420jenni

Posted 06-24-2018 at 01:57 AM by Twisted Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hey kitty =^ - ^=

Do a bra connection wedgie and then do 25 jumping jacks, then bend over as far as you can before undoing it
Upon seeing this dare, I proceed to get out of bed, and put my bra back on. (I usually sleep in just my panties and a nighty)

After hooking my bra through the waist band of my white and pink stripped panties (took a few trys, but I got it) I went on with the jumping jacks.

I've never felt so out of shape before. It's not that they were hard, not at all, just started to kind of sweat after only 25. At first, they were totally fine. No issues, I really didn't think they would wedge my undies up much. Boy was I wrong. When I went to bend over, my wedgie increased 3 fold! I got down to about 4 inches from my feet when my undies wouldn't stretch anymore.

Picking the wedgie felt amazing tho. A very fun dare indeed! Thanks 420jenni!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 90 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    hehe thanks for getting to it right away! and thanks for writing a nice little report
    my favorite part was "my wedgie increased 3 fold!" (:<
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds pretty hilarious and i agree with Jenni - the bending over part is the most fun to read ^^