Heheheheh

Posted 11-01-2010 at 05:09 PM by maddy09

http://vocaroo.com/?media=v1CGjCyyOsAnxlUE6

hahah its a voice blog
LISTEN (please)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Water Piano

Posted 11-01-2010 at 06:07 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

this is seriously awesome. I want one
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

+sigh+

Posted 10-31-2010 at 01:36 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

School sucks ):
we have so many tests and they're so damn annoying to study for >.>
and plus, I have to try really hard not to procrastinate, and I get all stressed out, and being a sex addict I am, I masturbate all my frustrations away. S:

A funny thing happened a couple of days ago, I was masturbating, and apparantly, my jeans were too tight, because now I have a stupid blister on my finger from having my jeans rub on my finger too much while I was playing. How lame...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Things I find annoying

Posted 10-30-2010 at 09:50 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

1. Guys using hairdryers. I have very long hair and don't need one. If your hair is shorter, you don't need one. If your hair is longer than mine, you don't need one.

2. People on the cellphone at subway. Get off your damn phone and order your sandwich. I'm hungry!

3. McDonalds that take 20 minutes to make a McChicken. Look, I don't even want lettuce or mayo. Just put a chicken patty in a bun and give it to me! At most this should take 5 minutes.

getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lysistrata

Posted 10-29-2010 at 08:02 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

It's a greek play that we're reading for our 10th grade English class. From what I can make out, it's a 30 paged kinky story about mass male denial. How very charming.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*Has a question*

Posted 10-29-2010 at 08:08 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)

What shall I do what I absolutely HATE to love someone.. but I still love them?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My Bubble

Posted 10-28-2010 at 05:18 PM by Tiger

I have this invisible bubble around my car just like I have one around me. If you go in my bubble, I get angry. If you are driving in my bubble, I hit my breaks to tell that driver to get the fuck out of my bubble. If that person doesn't back off, I slam on my breaks to show them that I want them to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUBBLE. If you crash into me for being in my bubble, I will sue you for tailgaiting and your insurance premiums will skyrocket. You don't want that now do you? *evil face*
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized