Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Punishments

Posted 10-12-2023 at 09:51 AM by pluky
Updated 10-12-2023 at 09:55 AM by pluky

I haven't been much on here for a couple of weeks, and since I've had a bit of time recently, I wanted to write a blog entry but wasn't sure what I could talk about, that was until a blog post I've seen recently inspired me to write a similar one, and the idea is to list some of the punishments I remember receiving. I'll start from most recent and work my way from there.

• No sexual stimulation of any type for a week and a couple of charging cord "whiplashes" on my pussy.

• A few belt "whiplashes" on my pussy.

• No interaction with females online for 3 days.

• Toothpaste on clit and holding a squatting position with the back against a wall for 3 mn.

• A clothespin on my clit attached to an empty water bottle with a shoelace so it's dangling down, and then using it to aim a pen and make it fall a few times.

• Corner time.

• Writing an apology for a number of times (a few pages).

• A very high number of edges to complete without cumming.

• Probably a few other clit/pussy beatings I don't remember precisely.

• Sleeping on the floor the whole night.

• Recording myself with my legs spread wide saying that I'm about to torture my clit for what I did.

I might update this to add to it as time passes, maybe.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    An interesting mix of punishments. Which would you say was the most effective at altering your behavior so that you avoid doing the action for which the punishment was given.
  2. Old Comment
    It's hard to say because a lot of the things I've been punished for, I couldn't really control them, they were mostly mistakes for my part.

Still even without that it's hard to say because they are all things I don't like and would try to avoid. Each one bad in its own way.
  3. Old Comment
    Yesterday I broke some rules not really intentionally, and my Dom told me I was going to be punished for them, but I was also allowed to cum (that's a long story), and the tricky part was that I wouldn't know what my punishment would be until after I would cum and would have to take punishment then.

I was pretty sure it would be something that would target my sensitive clit. and I was really scared at the thought, so I didn't enjoy my orgasm at all, instead I kept thinking of what I'm going to endure, and I felt more like I was just coming to be punished and to prepare myself for this punishment rather than to feel pleasure. I struggled to cum and it wasn't that good when it finally happened.

When I was done I didn't relax into my post coming sensation and I went reporting to Sir instantly, because I didn't wanna cheat, in case he wanted me in that state of having just came.

To my surprise my Dom told me that was my punishment, there was nothing else. The whole point was to just make me dread what's to come and ruin my orgasm that way. It was a psychological punishment.

The relief of not enduring clit torture in that state was too big so it overcame the horrible feeling and regret of not having been able to cum properly.

I fell asleep almost instantly after because I had a huge huge day at work and am a few hours away from my period probably, and to punish me in that state was also pretty harsh as well for me, I did plead not to be punished but my Dom wanted to and I wanted to be a good girl.

I woke up feeling a bit subdroppy.

As harmless as this punishment seems, in fact one might not even see the punishment in here as I only got to come at the end of the day, it made me really think I don't wanna break a rule again.
    Updated 10-19-2023 at 09:00 PM by pluky
  4. Old Comment
    I broke the rules again and I know I didn't have any excuse, it wasn't an accident and I had the time to realize what I was doing, so I totally deserved the cruelty of today's punishment, if not more.

I had to whip my already sore (from standing at work too much) feet with a charging cord. It was really painful as well as humiliating to perform.
  5. Old Comment
    Sir's toy has gotten corner time after a few hairbrush swats on her ass for accidentally breaking Sir's temporary rule about referring to herself in third person pronouns.
  6. Old Comment
    In the last few weeks Sir has been somewhat quite forgiving with his toy when it comes to a lot of her rule breaking. He sometimes downright let it slide or didn't punish her very harshly. Sir was trying to help his toy because of her current life challenges that are affecting her.

Sir recently noticed his toy started breaking rules while fully aware as a result to him being so nice, it's like she dropped her guard, Sir didn't feel very good about this.

Sir's toy had to choose between taking a break from her rules if she is struggling to follow them, or taking normal punishment when she breaks them. Sir's toy chose to keep being held accountable and do her best to not break rules on purpose again.

Sir's toy faced a very painful punishment yesterday. It was for forgetting to say "Sir" in a sentence, but it felt to her like she was being punished for the few things she didn't get a punishment for this week because she was sick.

Sir's toy had to wear 8 clothespins on her right boob for 8 minutes. Sir knows that his toy dislikes to have pain on only one side so he uses this dislike of asymmetry against her in punishments.

Sometimes Sir's toy ends up having to apply he same treatment on her side of her own accord just to counter this effect, because Sir won't let her split the treatment evenly. She ends up getting double punishment.

But this time it was too painful and Sir's toy didn't want even more of this pain, so symmetry was no longer a priority. Sir's toy has pretty firm skin so it was hard enough for her to manage placing all the clothespins on her boob, her skin kept sliding out of it and that was torturing before the 8 minutes even started.

The 8 minutes might have been the easiest part of Sir's punishment because when his toy was done, she had to slap off the clothespins, taking them off was not an option. She was supposed to slap them off in 8 slaps but she failed, she pleaded really hard to be able to take them off normally but wasn't allowed so she went back to slapping them really hard until they all came off.

It was one of the worse pains Sir's toy's boobs had ever felt, even tho they've been through a lot. The clothespins were pinching her skin in their way coming off, leaving bites all over the place, and there was one dot of blood coming out of one of her pores around the nipple at the end.

Sir's toy wasn't totally healed from her flu, so to make matters worse she was also coughing more due to being topless all this time. Sir's toy felt really punished in every way, and she felt she deserved it so it felt right, she thanked Sir for her punishment.

As she lied down on her side to cool down from her punishment, Sir's toy noticed a tear was tracing a line from her eye to her hair, she wasn't really crying but the painful experience produced tears from her eyes mechanically.

Sir's toy needed to calm down but an intense conversation sparked up and Sir's toy ended up crying a lot over it, a lot of it due to her misunderstanding, Sir's toy ability to communicate is altered after a session or a punishment but she was trying her best.

Sir's toy cried a lot from all the emotions she was feeling, it was probably a mix of the punishment and the conversation, and it intensified her experience of feeling truly punished, she fell asleep feeling beat up and woke up not feeling very good, her PMS probably made her more sensitive, but she will be ok.

Right after waking up, Sir's toy felt comfort in talking in third person again like she did for a week, even tho this rule was only for a week and the week was over. This report had a soothing effect on Sir's toy.
  7. Old Comment
    I have to write my safe words with the meaning 5 times every morning for forgetting them / not being sure about the meaning. I hate this, I think this is my worst punishment so far.
  8. Old Comment
    This morning I woke up instantly thinking of the punishments I had to execute this morning, in fact due to multiple mistakes I ended up with 3 different ones, one is a sort of mantra I've been saying every morning, the other one is a few lines I have been writing every morning (see above) and just for today, I have to whip my pussy 10 times with a charging chord.

Right off the bed, I started saying my mantra cause I was afraid to forget it, and instead of saying "I" in it, me being half asleep, I said "Sir's toy" and finished my mantra in third person without having to, I found it funny when I noticed that my mind just went to that in this sort of autopilot zombie state of being half asleep.

I also said the wrong mantra first, and my mind came up with a completely different one out of nowhere that went something along the lines of "Sir's toy does everything Sir says", when the actual mantra is about not forgetting to show Sir (in videos and pics) if I do something for him (such as tasks or punishments).

When I started waking up a bit more I sat up and saw my O ring necklace that I wear as a symbol of my submission somewhat regularly, all while thinking about the rest of my punishments, instantly I felt a sub drop at that moment, it's like suddenly my submission felt heavy and made me feel miserable, a kind of why am I doing this to myself feeling, this is not how I feel about my submission, it's one of the best things in my life usually.

I think I'm not loving having the punishments to do in the morning, I feel like waking up to that negativity might be too much for me, especially maybe 3 and not just 1, and the daily things making me feel stuck, like it never ends. Punishments have too much a negative connotation in my mind. It's not that they are hard or long punishments, they aren't much. I don't know.
  9. Old Comment
    I'm really not feeling good about waking up and having a punishment to do in mind every day. Even if the punishment itself is not much to do and in no way overwhelming, the every day part is not feeling right for me at the moment at all. I really feel sometimes a bit torn between being a good girl and taking discomfort because punishment was never supposed to be pleasurable, and looking after myself. Are my concerns and feelings valid or if I am just being a baby about it. I don't want to be weak, or unfair by only taking whatever suits me and safe wording out of anything that I don't like. I really try.
  10. Old Comment
    Sir's toy was allowed to cum after suggesting a couple of ideas that she could do to earn it, Sir settled with her idea to cum while peeing both at the same time, and a preset punishment in case she failed. Sir's toy tried her best, she had some water for every edge and edged a couple of times and held her pee, but when it was time and she felt close to doing both her massage gun which wasn't charged stopped working. Sir's horny doll had to wait for it to recharge a bit, holding her pee a bit longer, but she thinks she missed the moment her body was capable of doing it. When she was able to start again, Sir's toy came very quickly and her pee was refusing to leak, her pussy was too tense this time, so she failed at her task. Now Sir's toy is punished for 3 days, she is only allowed to use toilets at work, at home she will have to pee differently. She will probably use a bottle and the bathtub when she showers. Sir's toy feels very pathetic and dirty after all this, but she really wanted to cum and that was the price.
  11. Old Comment
    Sir's toy had to scrub her clit for 5 mn with a toothbrush and a nasty toothpaste. She didn't manage to press very hard, the sensation was already difficult to handle by lightly brushing, she hopes Sir won't make her do it again. When Sir's toy was done and was preparing the video to send to Sir she caught her inner thighs shaking unconsciously from the punishment. The toothpaste is still burning and Sir's toy is starting to feel needle like residual sensations on her clit from the punishment. The 5 mn somehow went by a lot faster than she expected tho. Despite only feeling like discomfort and not pleasure this punishment left Sir's toy wanting to cum.
  12. Old Comment
    For forgetting a speech control rule and accidentally breaking it, Sir's toy didn't have permission to use first person pronouns all day yesterday, even when talking to her Discord friends who aren't kinky. It was very humiliating, they were asking her why she's talking like that and making fun of her, copying her by talking at third person too or using third person pronouns to address her as well, that was the most humiliated Sir made her feel.

Sir's toy also had to count every mistake she'd make throughout this day and convert that into smacks on her inner thigh with a spoon.