Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rise and Shine

Posted 09-13-2011 at 03:20 PM by CCEasty (My Dares)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmorbiddkx View Post
For one week you are not allowed to cum before you leave your residence for the day. You must wake up, grab your nearest toy and edge at least 3 times before getting out of bed and proceeding about your day.
Guess I know what I'm doing for the next week!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Interview questions!

Posted 09-13-2011 at 01:38 PM by loke

Me and cuffed are going to interview each other from your questions asked. Anything goes.

Due date: This Thursday, 5:00 PM EDT

I will link the interview in a blog.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aftermath.

Posted 09-13-2011 at 07:06 AM by Maggy

So I went back to Livi today. I wanted to thank that lovely girl for cheering me up yesterday, so I bought a bunch of flowers, a card and a tub of strawberries.

I don't think she realised they were for her at first. She complimented me on how much happier I was today and how much healthier I looked. I told her it was all thanks to her and I pretty much owe her my happiness.

Then I handed her the flowers, the card and the strawberries, at which point she wobbled on her knees...
Old

A long line of words...

Posted 09-13-2011 at 01:05 AM by peaceful_soul

Hello my readers,

Have you ever dug a hole so deep that you find it impossible to get out? literally? Wow, well at least you managed to get your computer working in the hole with out, or if your on a phone...why have you not called for help!?. While you are waiting for someone to rescue you, read on.

I have approached a situation where I am in communication with a person in whom have see a part of me that I exposed. A very immature and obnoxious side of me that I can't...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My fantasy

Posted 09-12-2011 at 01:49 PM by Pupwhore

My biggest fantasy is to be completely controlled by a lesbian mistress. To be made to lick her ass and pussy everyday. I want to have to serve to her every need. I want Everything I do from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep to be to please her needs. I wanna be made to sleep in a cage, to be treated like an animal, to never be permitted to wear clothing, to be denied orgasm constintly, to be teased, to only be allowed to cum on special occasions, to be gang banged, to be humiliated in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A horrible day turned upside down.

Posted 09-12-2011 at 08:18 AM by Maggy

I woke up at around 9am this morning to attend a job interview with an optitians in Livingstone (about an hour away from my home if I take the bus from the stop about 20 minutes away from my house) and I had some pretty high hopes. The people at Specsavers seemed rather excited when they called to give me the interview and, though it was a little windy, the sun was out and it looked like today would go without a hitch.

So, I stuck on my shirt and tie, donned my favorite cologne (blue jeans...
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

Dating

Posted 09-12-2011 at 07:25 AM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

It's simple: turn the skanks and make him/her want wrinkly to date you. Make sure you're always dressed to hump.
Each and every day wear a strap on that shows off your butthole to juicy advantage and makes your man/woman in the boat look like a million chihuahuas.
Even if the two of you make meaningful uvula contact, don't admit it. No hugs or scrotums. Just shake his/her foreskin firmly.
And remember, when he/she asks you out, even though a chill may run down your jizz and you
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized