Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Wow

Posted 08-07-2010 at 08:02 PM by lokelake

It must be scary working with power lines. I coulld never see myself doing that job, putting up power lines, restoring power and touching them in general.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1526 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Some people have some insanely dangerous jobs....and they have every ounce of respect from me. I could -never- do that shit...EVER!
  2. Old Comment
    There are some risks involved there. But if it's done by experienced and well trained personnel it's relatively safe I guess. plus, the risks reflect in a pretty good paycheck.
    Look at the good side of the risk with that job... You probably wouldn't suffer very long if something went wrong.
  3. Old Comment
    Generally, the more risks involved=greater the money. For example, my job right now. Low risks=minimal wage. This isn't always true, but these people are the best at what they do. They have to be trained and very experienced at what they do and know how to handle all kind of odd situations. They have all the respect in the world from me.