Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

About me

Posted 07-09-2011 at 12:55 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Likes - nudity (especially non-sexual), semi public with the desire to be nude in public but that will take time to work towards. I like clothing dares similar to the things I have written about in my dares up until this point. I know that is limited, but I kinda am comfortable with that. I like things that are sensual. Since I am fairly new to all of this if there is something I discover I like I will add it to what I like or if I write about it in one of my blogs. I am not into inserting things into me, but I am warming to the idea of ice. Please don't ask me to. If I do I will post something in the forums and then it will be considered a like.

Dislikes - Not into kinky, s/m stuff. anal, scat or piss. I do not like inserting things in me. Most of the things I read on get dare I am not interested in. If I try something and enjoy it I will post it. Otherwise my dislikes are most things. You can ask, but I will usually say no, but it does not hurt to ask.

Webcam/sending pics - My policy is not to. Here is why: A friend posted pics and got kicked out of her university. Another friend sent pics to her bf at the time. Well, they broke up and they are all over the web. Wores yet, her uncle found them and forwarded them to her dad. She now has to pay for the university on her own. Her folks cut her off. I have a very good understanding that what one posts online can come back to haunt them, so I choose not to. With that said, if I find a pic that someone has taken of me in the process of a dare I may point you in the direction of that if I know you and trust you. If it is out there it is out there, but I am not going to be the one who puts it out there. I hope that makes sense. I am not interested in recieving pics or webcam feed from people as well. There is something about the animinity that I enjoy. When I did this before most guys wanted to jerk off on their webcam. That just dosent do anything for me other than not want to talk to you.

Masturbation - I enjoy it very much. However, it is something that is usually very private and personal. Please don't expect me to and if I do you probably wont know. That is mainly for the guys. If I want to I will be the one to bring it up. If I know you well enough and trust you then I may make an exception. I dont mind if a guy tells me that one of my dare reports made him want to masturbate or if he did when he read it. It makes feel good that someone enjoyed my reports.

Nudity. As mentioned before I enjoy non-sexual nudity the most. I find myself in the process of becoming a naturist/nudist and I am exploring that desire. One of my favorites experiences of my life was going to a nude beach and being nude outside and with others and it being non-sexual. I would love nothing more than being nude with other people and doing normal everyday things in a non-sexual situation. I would love to have a group of male and female friends that we can be nude together and hang out that way and it not be something sexual. I want to save my desire for sexual nudity for the person I am intimate with. I dont want to ruin the intimacy with them by making everything that involves nudity something that is sexual.

I condsider myself to be bi, but strongly leaning to towards being a lesbian. I am interested in getting to know other girls here.

[email protected]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1326 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments