Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Off for a bit.

Posted 04-28-2008 at 01:05 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-28-2008 at 03:43 AM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok, well I have limited broadband, yes i've already ran up my minutes to 100-or-so pound, so aye, I will be off for about three days, but I will be on messenger, yahoo and MSN if anybody wishes to contact me.I will try to get on in school too though! ^-^ And I will be back ASAP. Don't miss me too much! =P
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Overwhelming Explosion

Posted 04-27-2008 at 05:07 PM by gidget (College With a Side-Order of Scandal)

This is more of a post to tell anyone who may know of me that I don't have time for getDare right now. But fear not mortals! (hehe :P ) I shall return one day! Fare thee well!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A chill pill

Posted 04-27-2008 at 01:42 PM by Feryfurr

After witnessing quite a big argument in chat, I'd just like to ask everybody to take a step back and calm down. I'm not going to name names(they know who they are) or say who's to blame, but the two original people have dragged a lot of other people, myself included, into it now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

im back deal with it!

Posted 04-27-2008 at 09:32 AM by ShadowyFigure

the reason i was gone, well i cant tell u. i'ts 2 persnonel. thats about it... ???!!!

not much else to say
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another prom question.

Posted 04-26-2008 at 06:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

All rite guys, I need your help. I am thinking about asking a girl to prom (not even sure if I am going). I know this girl somewhat (I mean I talk to her, but she isn't my gf), but my friends keep saying I should ask her. So if I do decide to ask her, this is where you guys come in. How?

Dabear
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prom.

Posted 04-26-2008 at 12:27 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-26-2008 at 12:30 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok. So I have my prom coming up (May 15th) I haven't got a clue what to wear, I didn't even think I would go, but my entire year are going, and my year tutor will just keep harassing me too, so I decided I will.
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody on here knows of any good sites for dresses(U.K price range). The style is short dresses, knee high at least. I was looking for something Satin and white yet unique.Or yellow[Not too bright though!]
I really want to go to this and I will do
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Don't Make Me Laugh - Gomez

Posted 04-24-2008 at 10:53 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:31 PM by Hampers

This shouldn't be as funny as I found it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yup.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	17  
Kiss Kiss FIRE!