Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Limits and Toys

Posted 04-19-2009 at 04:50 PM by Catalyst
Updated 05-14-2011 at 03:41 PM by Catalyst (Change)

Well, I decided to make a new blog on my limits, to go into further detail, and explain them fully. Also, I'm including a list of my toys and things I use around the house for dares.

Limits:

Poo - Really just don't think its sanitary to do anything with shit.

Messy - I still live with my parents, so I don't want to get caught. If its something that can easily be cleaned up, maybe something in the shower, then that's fine.

Family and Friends...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About the Loss of Those we Know and Love

Posted 04-19-2009 at 12:49 PM by Ciandon

I read Smile's blog and post, and to be perfectly honest, the site IS losing its appeal. I'm sticking with getDare because even though I'm not an extremely active user, I care about this site. Seeing Davros leave, fork drop out of activity (and I'm betting those 2 are connected), and now Smile leaving saddens me. In the end when I see people leaving, I feel like we all should be working even harder to make the site better. I have no clue who the new big posters are, arguments break out that I frankly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Good bye and thanks for all the fish.

Posted 04-18-2009 at 03:25 PM by Smile
Updated 04-18-2009 at 03:34 PM by Smile

I am going to be much less active, I mean a lot.

I will respond to PM's, and be in the chat a bit, but I will not be posting for a while. I will also be on getDare its self.

Well, a partial toodlepip.

For those new members who havn't met me, if you can't type properly, then be glad.

For those new members who can type properly... Yey. Welcome to getDare.

Bye.

Oh, and after surfing KinkTalk as a free member out...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

comes and goes

Posted 04-18-2009 at 02:05 PM by jachris

what does a slave do when there master/mistress has know time for them? do they sit and wait for when there owner will have time, do they ask for attention, or do they brake rules trying to be seen? i sat and waited for a time, only to realizing my mistress did not have time for a relationship with me. i asked if she would like to postpone for a better time when she was not so busy with life's other demands she said that she could see no time that she would not be just as busy as she is now . so then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment 3

Posted 04-18-2009 at 12:37 PM by jachris

due to my own stupidity threw out this week i have had to do punishments hence previous posts. and although i have been doing better my punishment will not be fully complete till this Monday where as i am allowed to finally after a week orgasm. and as this doesn't seem like a horrible punishment its surprising how much you want to even after just a few days. i never thought about how much i masturbate within a week but when im not allowed to it does seem to get difficult not to do it. i after this week...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

seek master

Posted 04-16-2009 at 03:57 PM by lukey_barn

I'm a lonely slave seeking a master.

I would like my master to be very strict, but also to respect my limits.

Limits: poo, piss, family, nothing to loud, blood.

Likes: anal play, cock play, cross-dressing, extreme bondage, pain + more.

msn: [email protected]
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

heyy

Posted 04-15-2009 at 06:35 AM by DareDevil01

heyy im new to getdare.com but i am here to meet new friends and to do some dares, some of the people i am messaging right now are so nice, and cool. Anyway my name is Emily Johnson and i am from Malibu, California. Its really nice here right now. My two best friends are Alyson and Sarah. I do dares with them all the time.

Talk to you soon maybe bye

- Emilyy
Posted in Uncategorized