Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

College :D

Posted 09-14-2009 at 02:02 PM by fork
Updated 09-14-2009 at 05:48 PM by fork

Soo this is just a random bunch of things that have been going on since I've been in college.
Foundations is my "Art 101" class. It's every day at 8AM except Wednesday which is at 9am. The work isn't hard, like everyone said it would be. It's just boring and pointless. Before you all jump down my throat like everyone else does, I'll explain why it's pointless to me. The work is like, drawing boxes, folding paper, and cutting paper. AKA stuff that I already know how to do or stuff that...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Loke's Rant (Christians)..... Depp you may laugh at this

Posted 09-11-2009 at 11:43 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 09-11-2009 at 11:57 AM by lokelake

My dad said once, "Being a Christian also means you follow the bible."

Yet, many christians these days, don't follow the bible or even Jesus!!

Now I can see why Gandhi had said, "I like your Christ, I do not like your christians. Your christians are so not like your christ." Let's examine why he said that.

Many Christians then and now, only knows how to insult and be nasty (me included, but I'll get back to me later). Christians say,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leavning GetDare Part 3

Posted 09-11-2009 at 06:25 AM by Komodo Jones

I'm pretty sure this is part 3 and I'm going to have to post this quickly as my tacher doesn't allow laptops in calss and class starts in 20 minutes. So short and simple, but certainly not sweet. This week my parents have switched television services, which means we have also switched phone services and Internet services. This also means that there is a new WEP key for our new Internet. The problem is that my totally vanilla parents, had found out somehow that I was on this site and have denied me...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What happens if I...oops. Uh-oh.

Posted 09-10-2009 at 08:29 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

I was thinking about people's limits. I have found three main catagories of people on how they set up their limits:

1. The free bird shouting "I have no limits! Dare me!" These people are new, truly daring, or just ignorant of what 'limitless' means. In the first and last cases, these people need to learn, but will probably learn the hard way. The second catagory is just plain rare because people who understand all the possibilities and still take a risk are either brave...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Break from getdare

Posted 09-10-2009 at 05:39 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)
Updated 09-10-2009 at 05:41 PM by MetalGreek

Ok so I'm going to take a break from this. Some stuffs been going on and I need to be alone to think about it. So I'll be gone for about a week to 2 weeks. It may change to longer if needed. Every once in a while I'll come on to see if anythings changed on chat but that's all. If you really need to talk to me my msn is [email protected]. FYI my computers busted so I won't be able to get on msn for a long time maybe through my fone tho. So ttyl for now everyone hope you're All still here when I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

09 - 09 - 09 I won't happen again for a while.

Posted 09-09-2009 at 03:36 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

My CFL rankings after week #10

West
1. Calgary Stampeders
2. Saskatchewan Roughriders
3. Edmonton Eskimos
4. British Columbia Lions

East
1. Montreal Als...
2. Hamilton Tiigercats
3. Winnipeg Blue Bommers
4. Toronts Argonauts
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Why am I here?"

Posted 09-08-2009 at 08:32 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Why am I here? Where is 'here'? These questions have plagued mankind for eternity, taunting and teasing the most brilliant of scholars to insanity's brink. And while I don't pretend to know the answers, I do know that 'here' for me right now is getDare. And I have a good idea as to why I am now here.

I was surfing the web, and was looking at random stuff when all of the sudden I clicked something and a new, foreign website loaded. Having been meandering aimlessly, I browsed. I found...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized