Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sick (i think it's bad)

Posted 12-13-2009 at 02:23 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so I've been sick for the past month (i know i should've gone to the doctors, but i didn't want to trouble my parents too much). I have been coughing sneezing and sometimes blood comes up. Recently I haven't been able to sleep whatsoever (3 days now), also my head feels an extreme pain in my forehead every time i bend over or my head itself goes down low. I'm not sure if I should go to the doctors not or just wait and see if it blows bye :S
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alright, Next Summer

Posted 12-13-2009 at 01:23 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

So this past summer was too cool and cloudy for many thunderstorms, and strong storms, so a boring summer!!!!!! I wanted to go storm chasing to. :cry:

There's always next summer. Let's hope next summer won't disappoint me.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"This little girl has obviously been naughty..."

Posted 12-11-2009 at 08:56 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Like ME!

I'm so sorry! I've been extremely, mind-bogglingly busy the past week. I wasn't able to get onto the computer till tonight.

This pic, by the way, was from last night's episode. Awesome.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

depp, just a little taste

Posted 12-10-2009 at 08:09 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will soon be uploading a video on that same channel of me preaching. But for now, depp, I know how impatient you are, so I will give you some preaching fix here for now. So hopefully, this will hold you over until the major preaching comes.

Jesus will judge us all by every word we speak. So, let's say I call someone a bitch, when I stand in front of Jesus he would probably say something like this: "Sorry loke, but you called this person a name, and I never heard you repent,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bye Bye Quickscat

Posted 12-10-2009 at 06:50 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Us weather nuts lost the Quickscat Satellite last month I think it was. It was used to measure the wind speeds on the ocean's surface, very valuable for tropical cyclones. Darn it, I wasn't done learning how to read it and stuff. I got far, but more learning still needed to be done.

Oh well, RIP Q-Scat.

One guy, he had some tears when he read the news. So you see, there are plenty of weather nuts out there besides me.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Music

Posted 12-10-2009 at 06:47 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Hey all, during my recent ban I had listened to a lot of music. For some reason I somehow memorized over 20 songs word for word! Now why can't they implement that into schoolwork? It would increase the child's love of learning and help them to memorize easier as well! I just tried it out on a list of latin words i needed to know and it worked!
(Here's what i memorized in only two minutes!)
ego, mehi, mimi, may, may
Tu, tui, tibi, tay, tay
Nos, nostrum, nobis, nos, nobis...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry, I'm Really Rushed

Posted 12-09-2009 at 06:53 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized