Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 19 votes, 4.47 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [1/3]

Posted 10-27-2021 at 06:45 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

My blogs won’t be as regular as they were when I was doing the Ultimate Slut Dare. Back then I had weekly tasks, so reporting weekly made sense. With a less self-destructive schedule now, I can post about things that I want to share, when I want to share them.

I was listening to breakfast radio stunt a couple of weeks ago, that was promoting the tv show Naked and Afraid of Dating. A guy was dropped off fully naked and had to make his way back to the radio studio. He was barely on the
Old
Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.

Mini Report: Strip Pool +Master's help

Posted 09-16-2021 at 05:05 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-16-2021 at 11:20 PM by SilverBlue

I am so sorry that this report is submitted several days after the challenge took place. I really wanted to get this blog out sooner, but I've been a bit down the last few days, trying to get out of my own way. So, I apologise for this blog in advance. Master has helped me by adding to my report. Thank you.

Anyway, I mentioned at the end of my last blog post about having a game of Strip Pool. Well, it kinda started back in August, before we had a Covid Delta outbreak here. Master took
Old
Rating: 113 votes, 4.46 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame" Report

Posted 09-02-2021 at 03:29 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-06-2021 at 02:32 AM by SilverBlue

This is my report on the challenge in my previous blog post. You may want to read that post first if you want some context.

I picked out the hoody the night before. It's a grey one with a speckled look and branding, with a front pouch pocket - the style without a front zipper. As I said before, it's long enough to cover my butt. Like, if I look in my mirror I can't see my pussy, even doing some practice strides. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend jumping in it, or sitting down, unless I wanted
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.45 average.

Master Amorphous finishes Jane forever

Posted 11-29-2018 at 03:58 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The Scene [History] I am online! Away
[21:40:08] jane@: I Jane@ had spent a long day at work and evening trying to sort stuff out. It was very late when I left for home – a long dark walk along cold deserted streets.
[21:40:42] jane@: As I cut through the park I regretted all that coffee - the park toilets here were dark and smelly but I thought I will just have to or I will piss my pants. I was desperate by the time I reached them,
[21:41:02] jane@: pleased I was still dry but...
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.45 average.

Week 18 report of Friday 1st of Feb trip to dentist and hot date or not!

Posted 02-03-2019 at 07:13 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:02 AM by jane@

Friday 1st of Feb Report of my day

0600 up and work till 1300
Dressed today in medium length skirt navy above the knee by quite a bit (like a long skater skirt!)- black hold ups black, white T cream jumper, ankle boots and storm jacket – to comply with dress code as set by Mistress E

1310 bus to city

1410 Dentist – had usual waiting area etc. – but the Dentist was a very beautiful Asian girl – yes a girl very young.
She forced me into her chair...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	J@ dream at dentists.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	809   Click image for larger version

Name:	J@ dream 2.jpg
Views:	904
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	810   Click image for larger version

Name:	J@ dream 4.jpg
Views:	921
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	811  
Attached Images

Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 4.44 average.

The Trial of Jane Plea and Cross examination

Posted 12-12-2018 at 05:57 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:04 AM by jane@

The Trial of Tiny Teats Jane@ (Role play with consequences)

This Case is held in the Central Criminal Court with three presiding Judges
Her Honour Mistress E, Mistress of the Roles, Her Honour Baroness Donna and The Clerk of the Court Master C

Regina v Tiny Teats Jane

The Charges

This Trial is to consider the charge, namely that the Slut Tiny Teats Jane@ entered into the task set for the week of 3rd of December but by her actions and...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross examination of Jane@.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	745  
Attached Images

Old
Rating: 18 votes, 4.44 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [2/2]

Posted 12-19-2021 at 08:10 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 03-28-2022 at 03:53 AM by SilverBlue

I’m sorry this next part took so long to post. I had started on it, but life got in the way (as it so often does). So, I was on the floor, fingering my pussy closer and closer to an orgasm as Master commanded me to edge. I felt my clit tingling and my pussy get wetter and my pelvic muscles tensing. I had to tell Master I was going to cum and he ordered me to stop right there, I was not permitted to cum.

Master was watching me from my armchair as I was laid out on the floor, on towels