Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Super nice blog.

Posted 04-17-2016 at 03:07 PM by AbusiveMaster

So.

My little girl has been asking for a very long time for me to post a super nice blog. I told her that I already wrote nice blogs. But apparantly they werent nice enough.

"What is an IceMaiden" wasn't nice enough as she isn't elitist, and it had funny, true little things she does when she is a brat in it.

Both "Boobs" and "Bottoms" were rejected because "they are all about my sexual parts."

"Taking
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updated Toys List

Posted 12-03-2017 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-08-2020 at 03:51 PM by Butterfly

We have had a few toy catastrophes lately, and it makes me very sad. I love all my toys, even if I don't get to play with them very often.

The first happened in Mexico, we lost my favorite glass dildo when it crashed on the floor and shattered. We have since replaced it, but it isn't the same angle.

Next, we broke another glass plug because of the way we were storing them. Something landed on top of it and broke it in half. Even though we didn't use it too often, it was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171203_152454.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	560  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My First Offline Meeting

Posted 06-25-2010 at 08:38 PM by Tiger

So I have finally met the guy that I have been talking with offline. I was nervous as hell and hyperventilating but Nixie calmed me down. Thank you so much Nixie!! *hugs*

I left with my bag of goodies and went off to the prearranged rastaurant. As soon as I went into the parking lot, a police officer started following me. My reaction was "FUCK I'm going to be on To Catch a Predator!" The officer walked right by me so I kept packing my stuff up and saw the guy walk into the restaurant....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Anal Tips for Beginners

Posted 05-31-2015 at 03:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Probably because of my name, I seem to receive a lot of questions about anal play. I enjoy anal play, so I never mind helping somebody who is starting out. After talking to a several users this weekend about this very topic, I thought it might be useful if I wrote a blog that included any tips or safety precautions I thought people should know or keep in mind while embarking on their own anal adventure.

LUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are going to stop reading this blog after reading
A Butterfly Princess <3