Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

9/4/16 Day 7

Posted 09-03-2016 at 09:06 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:06 AM by jh474

Daddy let me switch roles today. it was an interesting experience. i wasn't sure if i would be able to be dominant towards someone i had been so completely submissive to. however, I managed to put myself into that role quite well. I had him call me master. I made him put on a diaper and his locking pants. I had him put the key in an electronic safe which only i had the code to, so he couldn't get to it. then had him put on his maid outfit. It was very cute. hehe.
I made him drink lots of water to get his bladder nice and full. he peed his diaper 3 times. then i made him hold the last one. i made him hold till right as he was about to pee himself. then i gave him the code and told him to pee. he peed the second i sent that. his diaper leaked a little. hehe.

after he cleaned up, i had him put his prostate massager in and turn the vibe on high. then i had him use his body wand on his balls. Next, I had him alternate between vibe and ball slaps. then, i had him switch to stoking and ball slaps. he edged a couple of times. to finish our session i had him stroke and slap his balls continuously until he cummed. he said it was an intense orgasm. Then i gave daddy back control.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 429 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments