Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Outside Larks

Posted 07-05-2015 at 08:36 AM by tyragon123
Updated 07-06-2015 at 01:12 AM by tyragon123
Tags cum, outdoor, public

Well... That was interesting... Excuse me while I catch my breath. Well, where do I begin. The beginning? That seems logical.

A few days ago I found this site called One Submissive Act, and I really like it. Basically, you set up an invitation that you can send to friends (via a link) or strangers (through the site). Then you have to do whatever that person tells you and post a picture. Sounds simple enough.

I did a few which were good, but then I got one that I had to get a bit more creative for. I needed to take a naked kneeling picture in the most public location possible. Since it was midnight I could only really take a picture where there was light, so I took it on my front steps.

Then I decided I wanted to do something else so I did a lap of our court, naked of course. And finally, I came on the side of my neighbour's girlfriend's car. I don't know why, but to be honest, why not.

This evening really pushed my limits, and I enjoyed it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1528 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments