Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Mom, Sister and Their Toys Dare!

Posted 12-31-2015 at 01:51 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
Strip naked in your room. Go to your parents room. Go through your moms things looking through her hiding places to see what sex toys your mom has. Ideally, you will find a vibrator or dildo. Pick it up, remembering exactly where it was. Then, go through her dirty laundry hamper to find a pair of her soiled panties. Wear them on your face with the crotch across your nose/mouth. Go to their door. Lay on your back. Raise your legs to put your feet placed up on either side of the door...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Hogmany

Posted 12-31-2015 at 12:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

The world celebrates New Years Day, and so they should. 2016 is full of possibilities, potential, love, laughter and joy.

But here in Scotland, we have Hogmany. A lot of Scots these days don't understand what that means, let alone everyone outside of the country. New Year is a time to look forward, but Hogmany is a time to look back.

At the turn of the year, I wasn't particularly active on GD, taking a break due to life and whatever. Through the first six months of the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Sneak Preview!

Posted 12-30-2015 at 09:05 PM by MasterDaddy02

Over the next few days, you will be able to read about a "Dare and Challenge", that I created for a sub. It had seven parts to it. The time that went into planning this Dare, did not happen overnight, but instead took a few weeks.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cuddles.

Posted 12-30-2015 at 06:09 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Cuddles.

Cuddles say "I love you" without a word.
Cuddles say sorry, if sorry wasn't heard.

Cuddles are a blanket in the cold,
or way of being frisky, if you're bold.

Cuddles for a sneaky way to press against boobs.
Then I'll cuddle for the boobs again, if it's not too rude.

You cuddle to make things better, or keep them great.
You cuddle say goodbye, or to greet a mate.

A cuddle starts a...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sexual Survey for maxperv

Posted 12-30-2015 at 03:11 PM by AnalGirl1

My dear Slut,

Since you enjoyed 3 Dicks in 3 Hours, I have another dare for you.

Since a couple of (thoughtless and rude) men refused your offer of a suck or a fuck, I want you to conduct a survey for me, so that I will better understand men's sexual preferences in you area.

Since this may take longer than the last dare, you may conduct it over two days and nights (48 hours). You will dress in sexy, but not extremely slutty clothing, such as a black mini-skirt,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes-Dislikes

Posted 12-30-2015 at 02:51 PM by Wannabe_sis
Updated 02-11-2021 at 03:52 PM by Wannabe_sis

Likes: Denial, Chastity, Anal, Blowjobs, Gags, Rules/Daily Tasks, Body Writing, Humiliation, Hypnosis (though I've yet to see much success), and Semi/Hidden-Public
Punishments: Spanking, Kneeling, Edging, Cum Eating, Hook Ups, and Light CBT
Dislikes/disinterests: Pet Play, Deep Enemas, Piss, and Wedgies
Limits: Poop, food, Family, Multiple Orgasms, and My Own Common Sense
Help me find some more things that I don't and do like please!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"No money to come home" dare by Rockwellray0

Posted 12-29-2015 at 06:36 PM by AnalGirl1

So here's the backstory: I remember a few years ago I went to a fast food restaurant late at night and there was a girl there. She was begging for money because she was out of gas and had no cash and couldn't get home apparently. I gave her a couple dollars and moved on, but then afterward I had that thought, why didn't I at least make her show me her tits or something? My loss I guess.

Anyway, that story is the basis for the dare. Here's the dare: Go to a place like that, tell your story,
Posted in Uncategorized