Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dare Day by cmiller

Posted 10-17-2014 at 11:23 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-11-2014 at 04:22 AM by AnalGirl1

This one will be the most difficult of all. Of course, it was made even more so by reducing the time on the last one.

For this one there will be no reductions, no leniency, you will complete the dare in it's entirety.

Enjoy

---------------------------------------
For this dare you will need:
Rope
Gag
Inflatable Plug
Tens Unit
Largest Dildo
Nipple Clamps
Bucket of Ice
Handcuffs
6 hour ice timer with handcuff keys
6 hour ice timer with house keys
Slutty clothing
TENs Unit anal and pussy plugs
-------------------------------------------------

You will begin this dare early in the morning, right at sunrise.

Immediately upon waking up you will insert the TENs plugs, both holes, crank it to max and endure while giving the largest dildo a ten minute blow job.

Once that is done you will remove the plugs and insert the largest dildo in your pussy, inflatable in your ass pumped to 10 and put in your gag. Use the rope to make a crotch rope to hold the plugs in your holes. Attach nipple clamps as well and put on your highest heels.

Begin to clean the entire house. You have until noon to clean as best as possible. Do not rest for anything, no removing any items, no using the bathroom, eating or even checking your phone.

Once the cleaning is done you will repeat the morning blow job with with TENs unit again. You may remove gag but not clamps. Once blow job is over you may remove nipple clamps.

Eat some lunch, but out of a dog bowl like a good slut.

Now begins the really fun part.

You are going to repeat the hogtie that you did in the task #3. Do this at 2PM. Except you'll be putting the TENs on random duration and intensity for the whole hogtie, and it will be for the length of the 6 hour ice block with the handcuff keys. I know it seems lame to repeat a dare but it's just a warm up for the finale. Once you are able to get out of the hogtie, leave everything in until you're about to start the final part. The TENs may be turned off though soon as you escape the hogtie.

At 10pm, you are going to go for a walk to the bar. Insert the inflatable plug in your ass but not pumped up. Then insert your vibrator but not turned on. Then put in a bag your nipple clamps, gag and a permanent marker.

You will now dress up as slutty as possible. Your mission is to get your plug pumped up to 10 pumps, your nipple clamps attached, your vibrator turned up to maximum, your handcuffs put on, and your gag in your mouth. Your problem is that you can only do one of these yourself. The rest you gotta find people to do for you.

Any person can:
Turn the vibrator up a maximum of 20%
Pump the plug up one or two pumps, their choice
Attach a single nipple clamp
Put on your hand cuffs
Put in your gag

Also, when one thing is done to you by someone you will offer them the marker to write a single word on your body anywhere they want.

You don't have to go to the bar for this, you don't have to get someone far away from the house to complete the gag and cuffs as they will be easiest to notice, but you must complete the 10 pumps, max vibrator, gag, clamps and cuffs before returning to the house.

Now, before you go for your walk, you will take the ice block with the house keys and place it in a hiding spot near the house that no one will find it. This will prevent you from getting back in. If you complete everything and the ice isn't melted, too bad. Guess you gotta hide out and wait. I assume that'll be the case too and you'll be waiting a while. Once inside you may remove everything and relax.

If you successfully get everything completed and nothing left undone, you may go to sleep when you get home and all your punishments that are in place right now are removed.

I woke up at 9am, inserted the wired buttplug and clamped my pussy. I put it on 5 (FUUUUHHCK) and blew my dildo hard. After 10 minutes I stopped the Tens took it off and inserted the dildo in my pussy, gag in my mouth and pumped my ass up. Crotchrope on, nipple clamps on, high heels on and then I cleaned my room. At about 11am my housemate left and I switched to cleaning the kitchen and toilett. Always the thrill, one of my housemates would come back early, was making me so hot. Plus every step every lean, every bending down, drove the dildo deeper inside, making me wincing and whimper. My legs always in a O Form, because of the pumped plug.
At about 1pm I was finished and put the stuff off. I put the Tens on 5 (I will never get used to this. It really makes me scream and cry after a while) and blew my juicy dildo for 10 more minutes.
Completly naked I made myself noodles and ate them on the floor of my room. During this my male housemate came home and I covered myself with a towel, because I knew he would come in to ask about the cleaning. After that I grabbed iceblock with the handcuff and tied myself on my bed (door locked).
blindfolded, dildo taped in my mouth, headphones playing ... 6 hours? - I took regular music, sorry. But it was loud enough so I couldn’t hear anything else.
nipple clamps on and rubber bands around my tits, vibrator on max in my pussy and the largest dildo completly in my ass (a month ago I only managed half of it). Crotch roped and the electro shock pads beside my pussy and on my ass cheeks.
I put the shocks on random (level 1-5) and one shock per 10 to 30 seconds. I tied my legs together and cuffed my arms. I was now in a hogtie on my bed, FOR 6 HOURS with vibrator on max. I did something like this before, and I passed out after several orgasms then. But not this time... because of the shocks.
This was one of the physically hardest dares I ever did. Every bone, every muscle hurt afterwards. The shocks on my ass made me tighten up around the big dildo. And after a while it was dry and so painful! But I like the feeling of beeing filled. Maybe it sounds weired, but I feel... empty, when I have nothing inserted (I always sleep filled).
My tits would be ok - when I wouldn't lie on them! So it was... Aaargggh... Everytime I moved the clamps hurt!
And then the Vibrator. I had the first orgasm after about 15 minutes. I had to keep quiet, because my housemate/s were probably there. But I didn't hear anything! Would they hear me, if they stand before my door, when I whimper and moaning muffled. I tried, but I couldn't stop it all the way - The Shocks (HUNDREDS of shocks. HUNDREDS of level 5 shocks. I screamed out loud at least 3 times, when a level 5 shock hit me near an orgasm) - the orgasms - the pain.
Orgasm #2 and 3 didn't wait long. And with ever orgasm, the orgasms became more cruel and painful, instead of joyful. On previous tasks I fell asleep/ passed out after a couple of orgasms like this. But not today... I didn't manage to cound all, but I had about 20 to 40 orgasms during that time. But that were not REAL orgasms. They were short, not so intense and painful.

It took days (feeled) until the ice was melted. I freed myself and stopped the shocks. I took off the blindfold - it was only 7:20pm. 40 minutes early. I couldn't go back in hogtie, sorry. I was so happy it was finally over. I had to stay like this for 2,5 more hours. I was on something like a constant edge/orgasm but way less intense... hard to describe.
I watched TV, laying on my back in a puddle of my pussy juice until 10 pm. Then I took everything off. The nipple pain... MY ASS!... pulling a dry 8 inch dildo out of my shock-tightened ass...
I dressed in this: http://www.bilderhoster.net/9n4434m1.jpg.htmlhttp://www.bilderhoster.net/rz5yy542.jpg.html without a bra, http://www.bilderhoster.net/8bp8765h.jpg.html because it's tight and keeps the toys in, high heels and my handbag. Plug and Vibrator in, the rest in my bag.
I didn't do this in a bar, though. I was in a bar for fun for about two hours, then I went into a sexshop. Here I could tell everyone, what I did. I told them I'm playing a game, if they could ___ and wirte a word on my body afterwards. Every guy liked this, and they were not intrusive.
It was not a easy decision, with what to start, but i took the pump buttplug. 4 guys 8 pumps and I started the next. The next two guys clamped my nipples (and pulled/ played a little with it). There was no other custumer, so I asked the cashier to turn up the vibrator a bit. Then I had to wait for the next customers and after a while the vibrator was on max (it took only 4 guys). It was easy not to cum right there after the hogtie. I asked the next custumer to cuff my hands. I wanted to wait with the gag, because that was so visible while walking home. And I couldn't talk then.
So with cuffed hands I asked the next one to pump my plug up one or two times.
But he didn't stop pumping it up ...

continue in the next part.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1689 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments