Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening...
Old

Deserved Punishment

Posted 06-30-2023 at 06:05 PM by KinkyBBW

I ate very poorly this week resulting in me deserving to be punished.

I started my punishment at the gym with nipple nooses on; tight enough to be uncomfortable but not tight enough to be dangerous to wear for the hour I am at the gym.

When I got home, I inserted my large Lovense Hush butt plug and posted the link in this thread. I asked GD users to give me the punishment I desereved untill the battery died. I made sure the link had unlimited reactivations.
Posted in Reports
Old

1 hour Lovense control session

Posted 06-24-2023 at 08:37 PM by KinkyBBW

Here is the report I promised 😘

I promised my next orgasm to him. It had been around 2 weeks since my last orgasm and I told him he got to decide if or how many times I got to cum.

He got to decide what I wore "lingerie, you choose" and what toys I used "one that is will make you cum and a plug of course".

I sent him a control link for my Lovense Nora and Hush.

From the very start he had me on edge! I was asked to...
Posted in Reports
Old

Pleasure or Punishment?

Posted 06-23-2023 at 02:49 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you GD! You did not disappoint! I posted a control link for my Hush in a thread and asked people to play with my ass while I worked out at the gym to help me figure out if it would be pleasurable or a good punishment. Well the verdict is in ...

PUNISHMENT ALL THE WAY!

So I started with a half an hour on a rowing machine for my cardio. When the the first 10 minute control session started I thought "This is nice". That thought didn't last long. As the vibrations...
Posted in Reports
Old

Toys and gear

Posted 06-23-2023 at 09:38 AM by KinkyBBW
Updated 08-15-2023 at 05:40 PM by KinkyBBW (Addition and fix spelling mistake.)
Tags toys i own

I guess I should list what toys and gear I have so if I ask for dares people know what I have to use:

Lovense toys: Ambi, multiple Lushes, a small Hush and a 2 large Hushes (well, large for me), Nora, Dolce, Domi, and Gemini

A Hismith portable fucking machine and a generic fucking machine from a well know site with Prime membership

Various sized dildos

Anal trainer set (small to large)

Gags: ring, ball, penis x2 (1.5 in and 3.75 in)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lush at the gym

Posted 06-21-2023 at 07:39 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 06-21-2023 at 07:58 PM by KinkyBBW

Wore my Lovense Lush to the gym and posted the reactivating control link here on GD asking to be tormented and teased while I worked out. Only 2 people took me up on it. Those two played with me while I was on a rowing machine and OMG it was AMAZING! The way the motion of the leg press portion pushes the Lush in and then lets it slip just slightly makes it feel like I'm being fucked the entire time. Add to that the way the two controllers kept me guessing about what was coming next with the vibrations...
Posted in Reports
Old

2 toys controlled by stranger

Posted 04-11-2020 at 11:36 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-02-2023 at 06:12 PM by KinkyBBW

Thank you whoever you are 😍 that was wonderful I lost track of how many times I edged and I had at least three orgasms in the last five minutes! I love these toys!!
Posted in Reports