Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

I'm Sorry!

Posted 09-05-2010 at 08:54 AM by Tiger

I'm sorry Izzy for somehow insulting you by thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Angel for thinking you and someone else looked alike.

I'm sorry Leo for thinking you are really cute, have a great personality, and wanted to be your girlfriend. I will bother you no more.

I'm sorry Anjelen for calling you a slave and wanting to be your girlfriend.

I'm sorry everyone else for snapping at you, trying to talk about my feelings, and...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good luck....

Posted 09-05-2010 at 05:38 AM by Pingu

to those who are starting a new school, college, university tomorrow or in the coming weeks.

I'm starting a new uni tomorrow and I must admit that I'm a bit nervous about the course itself and what it entails. Its going to be a lot of work and and they expect you to perform all the way through.

I'm also anxious about the class itself too. I know some people will have already been at this uni for a year and I wonder how "open" they'll be to new people joining...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In related news...

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:34 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

...I am sick, my body is burning with pain, and watched two stoner shows today. We are Catholic and Pineapple Express
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fuckity fuck fuckers.....

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:28 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I mentioned the other day that I found a girl that I really like and I (thought) liked me back. We really started off on a good note and everything. Turns out she is in a relationship. I know it really not the end of the world, or even really worth the title "Fuckity fuck fuckers." But it is kind of annoying. It has been a long time since I was last in a relationship and it is kind of annoying to swing and miss or have something like this happen almost every single fucking time. It...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Must read ♥ :)

Posted 09-03-2010 at 10:20 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 09-11-2010 at 01:01 AM by Mere (One spelling mistake :()

http://img4.coastalliving.com/i/2009...-l.jpg?400:400

In life..

Take chances! Tell the truth! Date someone totally wrong for you! Say no! Spend all your money! Fall in LOVE! Feel the first kiss! ♥

Get to know someone completely random! Be random yourself!! Say, "I love you" to someone in life!! Be a complete meanie! Make fun of people! Sing out loud! Laugh at stupid jokes! Cry!

Take revenge! Apologize! Laugh
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wii Games I am really looking forward too.

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:22 AM by loke

Kirby's Epic Yarn (Finally another platforming Kirby and it looks awesome!)

Donkey Kong Country: Returns (At lease this game doesn't seem like it is a remake from the SNES. And if I am right, then this game is going to be awesome!)

NBA Jam 2010 (The best basketball game in the whole world)

Wii Party (I love casual/party games)

Oops! Prank Party (I love casual/party games)

Goldeneye Wii. (You can play it online, awesome!) ...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yes, my inactivity.

Posted 09-03-2010 at 06:45 AM by MasterPain

some one broke into my place and stole my laptop computer, yes you heard me right... they stole my laptop....
them fuckers.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized