Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

1. Old Comment

One with nature: March DOTM

That is really super daring! Good job for going through with this! *bows*

But I'm surprised how green it is there already, but of course this is just a small viewpoint.

Great emoji too!!
  2. Old Comment

Free(from a)dom

I am so sorry that things had to end. I am glad you were able to do on friendly terms. Even though you know it is logically the right decision, it doesn't make it any easier at all!

I am here if you need somebody to chat with. I also wrote a blog not long ago about helping with the end of relationships, though I don't know if you will find it helpful at all in this situation.

Big hugs friend.
  3. Old Comment

Free(from a)dom

I'm sorry you guys had to split. But, you did end on good terms which is good. Things get better with time. Right now, please take the time for yourself if you need it.

Also, you don't have to orgasm if you don't want to.

Enjoy YouTube and wish you the funniest videos.
  4. Old Comment

Hypnotest #1: Research

Thanks a lot for the extra info, especially the resources minimarshmellow! I do definitely get the impression that this is one of the many things where practice makes perfect (getting into a deeper trance, finding what works and what doesn't for you etc) and also something to be careful with. I look forward to experimenting a bit and will shoot you a message if any questions come up. Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    Might be going to a hypnomeet in 2 months. Really curious for it.
    That sounds exciting. Just audio files is exciting enough for me for now but good luck at the meet puppy. Look forward to reading all about it.
    Posted 03-19-2019 at 08:39 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  5. Old Comment

Might be going to a hypnomeet in 2 months. Really curious for it.
  6. Old Comment

Hypnosis is wonderful! It will indeed work on almost anyone. If you know their modality, you can alter you induction to better suit your subject.

That being said, inductions don't actually have to last 30+ minutes. One of the primary people in the erotic hypnosis community said you should be able to do your induction in less than 5 minutes. Yes, they can last longer for fun, but you should be able to do most inductions rapidly. The Secret Subject has quite a bit of files on youtube available for free and most range around 10 minutes.

With subliminal messages, your brain has to be able to register that you saw it to be effective. If your brain doesn't actually process that you saw it, it won't work. If you want something where you aren't fully aware it is happening, check out covert hypnosis. Just be careful with it as there are a lot of not nice people out there!

There are a ton of different ways to do suggestions, the most common are open vs closed and direct vs indirect.

Hypnosis will work on almost everyone. The ability of the subject to take suggestion can be improved with practice and building more rapport with the tist. For example, most people will not be able to follow through with amnesia suggestions from the start, but over time they can build up that ability.

Like I mentioned previously, just be careful. There are a lot of really not nice people out there. Some people you should check out include The Secret Subject (she has a huge range of files and educational content), Ultra Hypnosis and Fiona Clearwater (they have a bunch of files on youtube!), Lee Allure (she has a book about hypnotic amnesia and knows lots of fun hypnotic drug play things), and Mark Wiseman aka wiseguy (he wrote Mindplay which is currently one of the best erotic hypnosis books available). Do remember, a lot of kinky stuff is behind paywalls. That isn't because the creator is mean, it is because they legally have to make sure that 18+ kinky content stays 18+.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or you can also check out my thread here. Have fun!
    Posted 03-17-2019 at 06:38 AM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  7. Old Comment

Great research and insight. Many thanks for sharing, Jessica.
  8. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

Yes, a sensible mistress is golden. We are all way too eager once we are so horny. I wish you huge amounts of amazing ful orgasms once your denial is over. For a couple of weeks. And then maybe another next denial period after. Or whatever you like. Who knows.
  9. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, it really was some challenge and I'm super proud to make a full year.

Quote:
    Congratulations! Now that you completed 1 full year without a full orgasm, a second year seems quite achievable, don't you think, Jessica?
    1 year (and a bit) is enough for now thankfully. It's one of the many moments I'm glad I've got a kind sensible Mistress as I'm so addicted to it by now going a little longer sure does seem enticing

Quote:
    If I might ask, have you ever tried Cal's curse?
    I've been reluctant to try hypnosis as I like to think of my mind as my own safe space not to be messed with. However, after prolonged denial, it's fair to say my mind's been resoundingly fucked with and I rather liked it. So no I haven't tried it (or even heard of it) but am open to the idea of trying something like that. I might do a blog about hypnosis as it's something I'd like to learn more about (probably before embarking on something with potentially long-term effects )

Quote:
    Thank you for an interesting report. I've flirted with the thought of denial (with ruined orgasms) but haven't gone further than, I think, two weeks. But that already gave me some foretaste of how arousal changes, how I might find new energies...
    2 weeks can be really hard for some people (I'd say the first month of energy build up is torture). I think it all depends how much you orgasm normally and when I'm not kink active and/or busy with other things I can happily go weeks without an orgasm. Actively thinking about it is far more challenging though.
    Posted 03-03-2019 at 06:14 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  10. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

This is absolutely amazing and completely unfathomable for me. You did amazing and should be extremely proud!
  11. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

Jessica,

Forgive a stranger on the internet commenting but this sounds like a massive achievement! Such a report to read and what a journey. I am seriously impressed but I also understand your feelings that you have become almost addicted to your new normal.

In particular, it's great to read how much you got from this with the guidance and teasing of your mistress! Forgive me the digression but I hope/fear for a similar reaction to the end of my current chastity, nowhere near as long, as well. It's helpful to read your thoughts on it.

I want to say congratulations but, as you don't know me, they would sound a tad hollow. Instead, simply know how inspired you made a complete stranger feel with your awe-inspiring journey. Thank you for sharing and I'm glad I saw it!

Connie
    Updated 03-02-2019 at 04:04 AM by Consensus
  12. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

The thought of a full year of denial... with edgings and other tasks that keep you in the zone... I can't even wrap my head around it. An impressive feat!

Thank you for an interesting report. I've flirted with the thought of denial (with ruined orgasms) but haven't gone further than, I think, two weeks. But that already gave me some foretaste of how arousal changes, how I might find new energies...
  13. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

That is a really amazing achievement. Congratulations on a shockingly successful full year without orgasm!
  14. Old Comment

1 year, 0 orgasms

Congratulations! Now that you completed 1 full year without a full orgasm, a second year seems quite achievable, don't you think, Jessica?

Thanks for sharing these wonderful insights.

If I might ask, have you ever tried Cal's curse?
  15. Old Comment

Breaking my anal "virginity"

Respect for stepping out of your comfort zone. You don't have to like everything under all circumstances. It's alright to have neutrals, mehs, and dislikes.
  16. Old Comment

Dress(ed)

That's something I'd probably never be able to do. So chapeau and keep up the fun Jessica.
  17. Old Comment

Dress(ed)

You look sexy in that dress! Thanks for showing off.
  18. Old Comment

Chronically Frustrated Slave (CFS)

Puppy is happy to see that link just makes the world a better place. Thank you for sharing such a part of you.

And good luck with your exercises Jessica.

Puppy will see you around.
  19. Old Comment

Chronically Frustrated Slave (CFS)

Always nice to see how kink can really be beneficial in one's overall physical and mental well-being.

I'm glad it has made you happier, despite your condition.
  20. Old Comment

This Denial's Ruining Me

Thanks, both for letting me know my struggles and feelings after ruins aren't just me being silly and other people share them. As I've not done long-term denial very much getting used to how that line changes on certain days or with more pre-play is something I'm really struggling to learn.

Ruins are genuinely the thing I hate most of my denial (far far more than the denial itself and any frustration that comes with it). I'll get better hopefully...
    Posted 05-14-2018 at 02:41 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  21. Old Comment

This Denial's Ruining Me

Puppy only ruined once during his denial and wouldn't want it to happen again. You probably noticed how I was after the ruin.

It also has changed me a bit. The whole experience made me feel even more submissive. Puppy does love the feeling of being denied too, but would like to feel released as well.
  22. Old Comment

This Denial's Ruining Me

Nice report I know what you mean about being down after ruins, I always get down if I ruin while denied, and can take me a while to get over it. Fortunately, I don't have a ruin when denied very often, but then I worry if I'm really edging properly, or if I'm stopping too early, before I am fully on "edge". Obviously the more "on edge" you are, the more likely you are to go over the edge.... It's a difficult line to judge.
    Updated 05-11-2018 at 10:29 AM by Matt:
  23. Old Comment

Stripping My Way Out of Guilt

Once again, thanks Jessica. Must say, You are more "female" then me as I doubt I could ever get ever push myself as far as You are! Great blog, lots of deep feelings oozing out everywhere - and most likely not the only thing oozing these days / weeks / months....
  24. Old Comment

Exposure Therapy: Shyness to Cam Slut

Very well done Jessica! As I mentioned, I didn't make the show, nothing personal - nor had a desire to watch a guy!, but reading your blog has me wondering.... I am pic-phobic, let alone going live on cam for a group of un-known, guys, gals, your aunt! Thanks for the great insight into your experience and deepest, darkest corners of your mind. Thanks for sharing Jessica!!!!
  25. Old Comment

Make Me A Princess (Poem)

And an unexpected follow-up limerick for the 3-person thread

Jessica's really hard (to rhyme with)

There once was a horny Princess called Jessica,
    Whose dream was to star in some erotica,
    She just loves all the extra attention,
    Even if it fills her with tons of apprehension,
    The denial & tasks will be her little utopia
    Posted 04-03-2018 at 07:13 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline