Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Why I Like It: Underwear Control

Posted 01-20-2015 at 02:11 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-01-2015 at 12:42 PM by Komodo Jones

For a lot of people who read my blog entries, you know I don’t have the most desirable qualities. I complain, I rant, and can be downright just mean sometimes. However, for the people who know me, they know that I also have a lot of desirable facets, and that these fronts I put in my blog entries are not always who I really am. However, I won’t deny the fact that I can be rather pessimistic at times. Having clinical depression can do that to people. Thankfully, I’m not as bad as it was, but that’s another story entirely. So instead of writing a negative entry, I think I’d like to do something positive hence why this came about. Whether this will be a series or not, I don’t know yet.

So, underwear control, pretty plain and simple as to what it is. Letting someone or some people control what underwear you wear and/or how to wear it. This can be a daily thing, a time-to-time thing, or a constant. Now I would assume for most people, guys especially, this would be kind of boring. Let’s see what should he wear boxers or briefs? Yeah that really opens up the options. For ladies, there’s a little more variety with: panties, thongs, g-strings, boy shorts, booty shorts and unlike guys most girls do not have uniform underwear as each one have different colors or different designs etc.

But then of course there’s the group that I fall into, people who have underwear of both genders. Now, I know for a lot of guys, crossdressing is in your limit, and I totally feel you. Despite, what my likes/limits list says, which needs to be revamped, I’m not too big into crossdressing, except when it comes to underwear. In all due honesty, nine times out of ten if I’m wearing a pair of my female underwear, it honestly doesn’t feel any different than wearing my normal underwear. Sometimes, I forget I’m wearing them until I go to the bathroom. But they tend to not fit my body as well as the day goes on.

So if it’s not that different, why is it one of my big likes? Well there’s several reasons why. Some of you reading my most recent entry probably assume that I am a dominant. Whilst I am assuming a dominant role with my slave right now, I actually classify myself as a switch with submissive tendencies. Before I became a switch, I was a full submissive so that will always be a part of me, I will always have a love of submitting. So putting one aspect of my life out of my control and putting it into another person’s hand just inherently excites me. And this is especially true if I put this into the hands of a creative individual, which I will touch on a little later.

Secondly, I enjoy hidden public tasks. It’s a very difficult fetish to have but having underwear control is one of the easiest ways to do hidden public. For example, my slave will be wearing feminine underwear to work tomorrow, yet no one will know except for him, me, his wife and the whole gd community which I just exposed this to. So he’s doing something kinky, yet on the surface he just appears like your average joe. Along the same lines, I too will be wearing female underwear tomorrow, and I help out at my church on Wednesdays which just kind of ups the ante a little bit. At work is one thing, but at church it just makes it a little more naughty and ergo exciting in my eyes. And for those of you who really REALLY know me, that is not the most naughty thing I have done at a church, and a couple key individuals on these forums know exactly what I’m talking about.

So just the feeling of submission in general and playing the hidden man are two of the three reasons I enjoy underwear control. The third reason, which I did say I would touch on later is the whole creative aspect that can come when you give control to a creative individual. Well for an example, let’s mention my slave again. She (yes I know I said he earlier, but they’re one in the same as he is a sissy), has reveled in the fact that she gets to have a little bit of control over me in picking out my underwear as she has a bit of control over me in juxtaposition of me having so much control over her. But of course, I pointed out to her that I still have control over the situation as she has to abide to certain rules of the condition and for every time she controls my underwear just means another day where she has to wear female underwear. Which secretly, I think that’s the reason she likes it so much because she looks so pretty in her girly panties. Oh she’s hating me for saying that right now as she’s blushing bright red. But hey she said she likes humiliation when we first started so that’s where it goes. Anyway, she was able to pick what underwear I wore today. So while she could say something easy like wear this pair of panties, or go commando (going without underwear for those who don’t know the lingo), no she had me wear a pair of tighty-whities…backwards. Now that may not seem like a lot but have you ever worn a pair of tighty-whities backwards? The backs of those are designed to be pulled up high and well you can’t very well do that unless you want your underwear showing out of your pants. At the same time the folds and such in the front of the underwear start to make your butt sore after a while. Then to show her creativity even more, on Thursday she is having me roll a die to decide the fate for my underwear that day. She took another one of my likes, chance, and incorporated it into my already like of underwear control. But of course just telling me to wear something in general is not bad; I love the ladies who participated and told me what to wear on specific days.

So once again the feeling of submission, playing the hidden man, and the creativity are the things that excite me about underwear control. But there is still one question that may be on your mind, why on earth am I letting my slave pick out my underwear? Well I just posted a thread about it a couple of days ago and have given control of my underwear to the getdare community until the end of February. Although if I get enough participation, which I may or may not, I will probably forfeit my control of this facet even longer, and my slave will look so pretty in feminine underwear for eternity! So you have as much control as she does. If you participate in it, great! If you don’t, ok I bet you’re still an awesome person! However, I will put this disclaimer in here if you decide to participate in this PLEASE read the first post as there are rules I have set in this forfeit of control that need to be followed. It’s not hard people, although for some people it’s like reading is asking them to part the Red Sea. And that thread is also kind of what had this entry come across as well but it’s not really self-promotion and I just really wanted to write something. So hope this entertained you for a couple minutes, and I hope you have a great rest of the day. Until next time…

Current List of Underwear Assignments:
January 19: sheer purple cat print thong
January 20: tighty whities, backwards
January 21: sky blue thong
January 22: exempt/laundry day!
January 23: going commando
January 24: plaid boxers, backwards
January 25: red hipsters with black lace
January 26: white low cut bikinis with orange, white, and purple hearts
January 27: something other than underwear
January 28: going commando
January 29: low cut bikinis with multi0colred lines in a slight wedgie
January 30: underwear out of a t-shirt if doable
January 31/February 1st: no assignments, normal underwear
February 2: Happy Groundhog Day! Jaguar print hipsters, inside out & backwards.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1039 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    *still blushing*

And since he didn't leave a link to his thread, I'll do it for him

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206966

Since I can only post for every-other day, I need some others to jump in there if possible hehe