Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Jumping on the Rules bandwagon ...

Posted 07-08-2017 at 08:00 PM by Butterfly

My Rules

1. I must ask permission to pee
a) If I do not receive a response within 20 minutes then I may go.
b) I may pee as needed during the night without permission but will inform Mr. Rainbow in the morning
c) I may do my morning pee as needed but will try to remember to message Mr. Rainbow and let him know

I wrote a blog about this particular rule a few weeks ago. It is my absolute favorite rule. I love so much about it! With our time difference though, it makes it hard to always ask, so there are times where this rule can't be in effect. But Mr. Rainbow more than makes up for that because a lot of the time he will give me a devious task to complete in order to let me pee. His favorite is to make me sit on the toilet with the water running and wait TWO whole minutes before I am allowed to pee. It is the absolute worst!

2. Each day of the week I will wear one item of a predetermined color
a) The colors will be chosen for the week by Sunday.
b) I will let know Mr. Rainbow know in the morning what I am wearing of that color

This has been really fun. I like the challenge of wearing different colors each day, and it is visual reminder of my submission, which is so amazing!

3. I will try to message Mr. Rainbow when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

I think we both do this without thinking about it anyways, but it is nice to have it as a rule.

4. I can only cum with my husband present or with Mister Rainbows permission
a) I need to tell Mister Rainbow if I cum with my husband, sometime the following day.

I am so glad that Mr. Rainbow was so understanding and flexible with this rule. It isn't something a lot of Dom's would have been accommodating with. I love having my orgasms controlled, but it is also so important that I never have to feel guilty about being with my husband. The only time that is every compromised is if I break rule #5.

5. I have to drink at least 4 bottles of 500 ml each day.
a) If I do not drink at least 3, the consequence is that I will not be allowed to cum (both with my husband or with Mr. Rainbow) the following day.
b) If I do not drink all 4, the consequence is that I will need to sleep naked the following night.

I get distracted really easy and end up not drinking enough water a lot of the time. I have been doing really well with this rule, although it helps that it has been blistering hot which makes me extra thirsty. The consequences are a good deterant for me, because this is an easy rule for me to just be bratty about. But they help me stay on track. Normally the cumming restriction with my husband would be a deal breaker, but since this rule is so important, we have all agreed that it is worth it!
Views 1235 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So you are choosing the colors yourself? Not Mr. Rainbow?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    So you are choosing the colors yourself? Not Mr. Rainbow?
    No he chooses them. But I have to let him know each morning what item I'm wearing of that color. The first week he used a random color generator. Last week we used jelly beans from the machine at my desk. And this week I think Mr. Rainbow is just choosing it himself.
  3. Old Comment
    Awesome example of good rules: partly kinky, partly healthy, not too much for start. Thanks for sharing.
  4. Old Comment
    The absolute worst she says but has by now accomplished said feat! And yes, This week I am choosing myself. Green and Yellow was it..?
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RopeRigger View Comment
    The absolute worst she says but has by now accomplished said feat! And yes, This week I am choosing myself. Green and Yellow was it..?
    It doesn't mean it is easy or fun!

No! I couldn't find anything green or yellow at the store! Pick blue and pink and purple!!!! I'm supposed to be the brat, not you!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Awesome example of good rules: partly kinky, partly healthy, not too much for start. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you. I need to start slow or I get burnt out or start forgetting things. The water rule is deffinetly purely for my health but it is probably one of the most important rules I have.