Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 2EggsOverEasy

Rate this Entry

Dumb Username

Posted 06-25-2008 at 06:06 AM by 2EggsOverEasy
Updated 06-25-2008 at 02:06 PM by 2EggsOverEasy (dumb typo)

Well when I finally registered on the site, I thought I was feeling all creative and unique when I created my username. Seriously, who would call themselves by something you order off a menu at Waffle House?

Unfortunately, I didn't actually Google my username before I committed to it. Apparently there's a 25/M in Milwaukee, WI, USA already beat me to it. (And according to his ad on adultfriendfinder, he's quite the creep! Not that I'm passing judgment or anything...) On top of that there's another 23/M in Stoughton, WI, USA (apparently eggs are very popular in Wisconsin) who claimed the 2EggsOverEasy alias on MySpace.

Who'dve thunk it?

So much for originality. Rest assured, I am neither of those fine individuals. I am myself. I am me. A study in contrasts that boggles even me most of the time.

A thought just occurred to me, is Stoughton anywere near Milwaukee? Maybe its the same person. For some reason its even more annoying than if there were two people who beat me to my name.

Dumb username.

Okay, I'm going to go pout some more.

Go be daring....
Posted in Hindsight
Views 1815 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You can change your username if you wish. Just send Depp a PM

It's a rather cool username though xD
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks! I didn't know changing was an option...I'll have to think about it. I've kinda grown to like it...plus it kinda fits. I'm not quite scrambled and little yellow...
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    (apparently eggs are very popular in Wisconsin)
    Well, Wisconsin IS a big farming state. It is well known for the corn and cheese though.

Quote:
    A thought just occurred to me, is Stoughton anywere near Milwaukee? Maybe its the same person. For some reason its even more annoying than if there were two people who beat me to my name.
    Stoughton is closer to Madison than Milwaukee and I would say about 50-60 miles west of Milwaukee. It seems kind of ironic about both names being in Wisconsin.
    Updated 06-25-2008 at 03:22 PM by Tiger
  4. Old Comment
    I get that sometimes. Sometimes Tyro is taken, as is anything that sounds remotlely like it, and sometimes it's not. It's really weird. ;>.>